Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

there will be song called Tayla Swing which became new album title with 13 cinematic narcotic jazzy psychedelic country songs :party:

country psychedelic sister of Ultraviolence sounds like a drug:flutter:

Manifesting no reworks or songs we’ve already heard, and unfortunately that includes Hey Blue Baby. Like I’d love to have it, but I don’t want another album with a song that’s 5+ years old taking up a track list spot 

"Don’t forget me"

i neeeeeeed lana and bey to get in the studio together. i just knowwwww they would click with each other :oprah:

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

1 hour ago, Trash Magic said:

Let's start guessing all the place names she'll drop across the album :teehee:

– Tulsa

– Tuscaloosa

What if Tulsa Jesus Freak was recorded along with some others meant for Lasso so then the new album will be filled with TJF type psychedelic bangers 🤯🥹

5 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Manifesting no reworks or songs we’ve already heard, and unfortunately that includes Hey Blue Baby. Like I’d love to have it, but I don’t want another album with a song that’s 5+ years old taking up a track list spot 

I mostly agree but I will make exceptions for Hey Blue Baby, I Must Be Stupid For Feeling So Happy, and Prettiest Girl in Country Music because we only have live versions, and I think all three songs are beautiful and would work so well on this album.

I don't want any old leaked songs though like On Our Way, as much as I love it.

saw this thread was with the 'hot' label and got jumpscared :aubrey:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

1 hour ago, SalvaWHORE said:

I mean, everything in Chemtrails except Breaking Up Slowly and For Free :legend:

in reality there might be a few breaking up slowlys considering nikki’s on there..

giphy.gif

i feel like ocean blvd was the monumental album that closed this past chapter of lana's style (which i guess started with NFR), so honestly now i don't even know what to expect from lasso, but that's what makes waiting for the new era to properly begin even more exciting :excited:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

I was listening to Wild One recently ,so i manifesting song with similar style on Lasso :pray2:

bGiqt9X.gif

nobody warns you before the fall

does anyone else feel like 'Lasso' isnt the title? Like, i just feel like it cant just be lasso. maybe the album title would be something like "lasso my heart" or something, like lasso being short for a bigger title. 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif