Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

19 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

For some reason I've always wanted Lana to have a photoshoot with the aesthetic, I know it won't happen on Lasso but...

FCEPSEBN3FLTPPCWMLHK4MB2MQ.jpg

wow she looks like Fiona Apple

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 hours ago, Crazy for You said:

:trisha4:we lost

the song itself is still so lana coded

it’s not a loss. It’s a full song that you can listen to and enjoy!

I swear it’s so easy to clown the Lipsters 

13 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

well, everybody is going country 

https://x.com/PopBase/status/1758244593651593334?s=20

Post announced his country album last year

"Don’t forget me"

I love how she’s always ahead of the curve. She’s been playing with the country genre since 2018 when she performed HBB/IMSDBSH. Then both COCC and BB had country elements and now she’s going full country. Even though Lasso will be released after some of these pop-turned-country albums, it will still be a trend setter in its own way, I know it. Even though I am the furthest away from a country fan, I am starting to become excited about it. She’s the only pop star (apart from Taylor) that can capture the storytelling essence of country and not make it just a basic pop song with banjo. The Henry snippet sounds amazing, so

I am really looking forward to it :wub:

To be honest, I’m switched on to the idea of country now.. like I haven’t really paid much attention to Beyoncé in years and those 2 songs she’s just dropped I think are great 

now I do not expect Lana to go even an inch in the same direction as Beyoncé, but this shows me that country doesn’t have to be super cotton eye joe and I enjoy literally anything Lana comes up with so, bring it on

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

7 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

I love how she’s always ahead of the curve. She’s been playing with the country genre since 2018 when she performed HBB/IMSDBSH. Then both COCC and BB had country elements and now she’s going full country. Even though Lasso will be released after some of these pop-turned-country albums, it will still be a trend setter in its own way, I know it. Even though I am the furthest away from a country fan, I am starting to become excited about it. She’s the only pop star (apart from Taylor) that can capture the storytelling essence of country and not make it just a basic pop song with banjo. The Henry snippet sounds amazing, so

I am really looking forward to it :wub:

thats why i am expecting conversational, story telling, soft ballad, peaceful, summer night, wild spacey, electic, experimental, psychedelic, dreamy, alternative country vibes from her with proper full-length, like 3 or 4 minutes and above that, not basic 2 minute tiktok era basic country yeehaw bullshit. I'm thinking of a serve like White Dress - but more country

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

hillbilly joke yee haw

i just hope this album is 16 tracks, no skips, no interludes, no remakes or releases of old material :true:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

48 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

Her photos are really good, but Lana’s face barely

looks like her own :toofunny:

yeah, i usually love the styling, bts videos, and whatnot, but the actual pictures irk me for how edited they look :toofunny: that said, this is usually the case with magazines and ads. maybe the final results would be different if she was working on an album cover 

7 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I need this album to come in September, otherwise I’ll have a mental breakdown:agree2:

I won't survive another September 1st

17 hours ago, themusicbizisGONEgoingcountry said:

The latest snippet on Twitter is not tagged, is 9  ̶i̶n̶c̶h̶e̶s̶ seconds long and sounds beautiful :hooker:

here's the full cover for y'all