Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

My step uncle who is Lana’s second half cousin said lasso is going to be southern gothic honky-tonk blues AppalachianΒ bluegrassΒ folk americana psychedelic surf trip-hop rock jazzy pop countryπŸ™πŸ» hope this helps:)

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

10 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

My step uncle who is Lana’s second half cousin said lasso is going to be southern gothic honky-tonk blues folk americana psychedelic surf trip-hop rock jazzy pop countryπŸ™πŸ» hope this helps:)

are you mocking my dutch wife? She is ex model very hot and I am super heterosexual hillsong ex homo cantor

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

I could really see a reworked version of Dragonslayer on Lasso. Add a few funky guitar strums in the background like James Fords version on Fine China and there ya go!

3 hours ago, GaboSpaceCowboy said:

Last night I dreamt that Lana revealed the tracklist, I don't remember all the songs, but some of them were:

Β 

- I see... S.

- Troubled Waters

- Knight

Β 

I can't remember more, but I do remember that there was no title track.Β :pillsdy:

troubled waters is country version of Dragonslayer!! We won

4 minutes ago, Liz Taylor Blues said:

are you mocking my dutch wife? She is ex model very hot and I am super heterosexual hillsong ex homo cantor

Well my step uncle is also Lana’s grandfathers ex pastors son so I think we know who the real insider isΒ :hooker:
Β 

Spoiler

I’m sorry hope ur notΒ serious, I’m joking and very sleep deprived:xgiggle:

Β 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

When Lasso sounds like an invite :trisha:

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β 

4 hours ago, GaboSpaceCowboy said:

Last night I dreamt that Lana revealed the tracklist, I don't remember all the songs, but some of them were:

Β 

- I see... S.

- Troubled Waters

- Knight

Β 

I can't remember more, but I do remember that there was no title track.Β :pillsdy:

I think I know the reason for KnightΒ 

url%5D

3 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

The date will pass and she'll be radio silent until at least March 2025 when she drops the first single and pre order for a summer 2025 release :smokes:

imagining her releasing american standards and classics before we even get a snippet of lassoΒ :thumb3:

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

ouuu i think it is probably!!!Β 

A lasso β€˜round my neck would completely change the theme of this recordΒ 

Β 

wentΒ from yeehaw to idontwannaliiiiiiiiveΒ 

Β 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty bluesΒ 

3 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

She does this practically every album cycle, which is why i'm surprised people are still falling for it. I don't think Lana is straight up lying though, in her mind she wants to release it in September and hopes to, but her label have other plans.. and probably don't expect her to be blurting out random dates before checking with them first :brigitte:

OB was a big improvement on that regard: album title with lead and preorder, no BS date… apparently it was the exception to the ruleΒ :dorothy3: