Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

Here Is A List What i want for ‚Lasso‘ 

General

1. An Album Trailer 

2. one song over 10 minutes (maybe something similar to thoroughfare by ethel cain)

3.1 An Double Album Disc 1 : ‚Lasso‘ (Completely new songs : no covers 15-17 Tracks)

Disc 2 : ,The Lasso Vault‘ (Unreleased Songs - 15-17 Tracks)

3.2 —> 30 - 35 Tracks 

4. No Covers (even though i love her covers -> doin‘ time , for free (yes i love for free) etc. i think she should make an whole covers album)

5. An short film for the album (maybe a western movie - similar to once upon a time in the west)

Features 

️ Ethel Cain 

️ Lady Gaga

️ Father John Misty

️ Quavo

️ Florence Welch 

Songs 

Disc 1 : Main Genre Obviously Country 

1. 5-7 Songs 60‘s/70‘s County Songs

2. 4-6 Songs Trap Influenced 
              3. 2-4 Songs produced by Ethel Cain and/or Kevin Parker

4. Some unexpected songs 

Disc 2 : Fan-Favorite Unreleased Songs 

Promotion

Interviews : 73 Questions With [Lana Del Rey - Vouge] 

starting a series similar to ‚ Billie Eilish: Same Interview 

Music Videos : 3 High Quality Videos and 2 Homemade Videos

Television : Jimmy Fallon and SNL 

Thats It :party:

Edit: How Can I Add Pictures 

IMG-5840.jpg

3 hours ago, shapeofmybody said:

General

1. An Album Trailer 

2. one song over 10 minutes (maybe something similar to thoroughfare by ethel cain)

3.1 An Double Album Disc 1 : ‚Lasso‘ (Completely new songs : no covers 15-17 Tracks)

3.2 —> 30 - 35 Tracks 

4. No Covers (even though i love her covers -> doin‘ time , for free (yes i love for free) etc. i think she should make an whole covers album)

5. An short film for the album (maybe a western movie - similar to once upon a time in the west)

Features 

️ Ethel Cain 

️ Lady Gaga

️ Father John Misty

️ Quavo

️ Florence Welch 

Songs 

4. Some unexpected songs 

Promotion

i loved this whole planning!!! lana take some notes :true:

I had this dream last night where Lana announced that Lasso was scapped but she announced another album called "Loved You Then And Now'', an album full of wistfully romantic jazzy love songs, and it'd be out June 7th­. The only odd thing is that the album cover was @mssainttropez's pfp :rip:»The vinyl was really cool it was a royal blue LP.

If anything this is a sign I'm chronically online :rip:

4 minutes ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

I had this dream last night where Lana announced that Lasso was scapped but she announced another album called "Loved You Then And Now'', an album full of wistfully romantic jazzy love songs, and it'd be out June 7th­. The only odd thing is that the album cover was @mssainttropez's pfp :rip:»The vinyl was really cool it was a royal blue LP.

If anything this is a sign I'm chronically online :rip:

that's not possible cause the date 😢

3 hours ago, shapeofmybody said:

General

1. An Album Trailer 

3.2 —> 30 - 35 Tracks 

Features 

️ Ethel Cain 

️ Lady Gaga

️ Father John Misty

️ Quavo

️ Florence Welch 

Songs 

4. Some unexpected songs 

Promotion

While i like a lot of these ideas, i really wouldn’t want to see any trap influenced songs or a Quavo feature. On another album, yes. But on the country album i feel like it should stay closer to the source material. Country rap is bad. Like really bad. It’s like a novelty genre. When i think of country rap i think of that fucking Florida Georgia Line song. It’s tacky and annoying at best and downright abysmal at worst. For an album entitled Lasso thats dedicated to country i would hope it does the style justice and doesn’t come off as a trendy mockery. Other styles like trap should have their moments to shine on other albums. But thats just me. Some people unironically want Lana to make a song like Old Town Road :biblio:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

2 hours ago, disguttodeath said:

everybody thinks lasso will sound like a cottage cute coquete album but what if its the opossite?? Something dark, rainy??

Plot twist: Lana makes her own new genre called Country Noir for the album :godlaugh:

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

Not to be a negative Nancy, but I really am not excited for this album, at least yet. When Ocean Blvd came out I really thought this is the derection she is moving in - raw, deeply poetic songs with intricate lyrics and richer orchestrations, but I tbh don't think I am personally interested in an album just full of Breaking Up Slowlys and Hey Blue Babys (love the song tho). Henry Come On snippet left me... whelmed. We'll see 

1 hour ago, honeymoon is alive said:

https://x.com/pinsider_/status/1759942589279596632?s=46 

LANA WITH LASSO AND WITH A RAP ALBUM FEATURING QUAVO :oprah4:

I don’t think it’s Lana, scrolling through that account I don’t see them talking about Lana at all

also, we need to be wary of twitter insiders in general, unless they can be vouched for, take everything they say with a grain of salt 

"Don’t forget me"