Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

Thank God for our wallets Lana isn’t Taylor, with her vinyls / CD having an exclusive track with each variant. At least Lana has the decency of having only a different cover with each vinyl. I know I couldn’t resist going bankrupt for a new Lana song… maybe not for Lasso, NGL, I’m still not 100% sold on the project yet, although I’m now curious by the direction it will take. 

im still so perched for henry, come on and i cant really see why more people aren’t. if henry was a uv outtake, istg everybody would’ve been all over this song :true:

tell him that his cowgirl’s gone go on and giddy up :sadcore2:

Once again, we're left with half-assed information over half a year in advance for Lana's album "Lasso." This constant pattern of neglecting to give us a proper album rollout is infuriating. Fans deserve better than this endless string of disappointments. It's about time Lana and her team start treating us with the respect and engagement we deserve. Enough with the half-hearted attempts at building anticipation. We demand a proper rollout, with timely updates, engaging content, and a genuine connection to the music.

4 minutes ago, jakoblvd said:

Once again, we're left with half-assed information over half a year in advance for Lana's album "Lasso." This constant pattern of neglecting to give us a proper album rollout is infuriating. Fans deserve better than this endless string of disappointments. It's about time Lana and her team start treating us with the respect and engagement we deserve. Enough with the half-hearted attempts at building anticipation. We demand a proper rollout, with timely updates, engaging content, and a genuine connection to the music.

It is never this serious 

6 minutes ago, jakoblvd said:

well… at least we have a snippet and something to look forward to :tommy:

9 minutes ago, jakoblvd said:

come here baby let me give you a hug

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Thank God for our wallets Lana isn’t Taylor, with her vinyls / CD having an exclusive track with each variant. At least Lana has the decency of having only a different cover with each vinyl. I know I couldn’t resist going bankrupt for a new Lana song… maybe not for Lasso, NGL, I’m still not 100% sold on the project yet, although I’m now curious by the direction it will take. 

:true:

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

10 minutes ago, jakoblvd said:

friendly reminder that Lana del rey is a human being and she didn't sign a contract to be our servant and provide us with on demand entertainment when we see fit. 

faSE.gif

1 minute ago, Three White Butterflies said:

friendly reminder that Lana del rey is a human being and she didn't sign a contract to be our servant and provide us with on demand entertainment when we see fit. 

the amount of times this was said during nfr, chem, bb, and ob eras :ponder:

58 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

the amount of times this was said during nfr, chem, bb, and ob eras :ponder:

:delish2:

12 minutes ago, jakoblvd said:

Whoa, whoa, whoa. The woman is on the cusp of birthing her TENTH album in a little over a decade. Another lil' reminder: almost all her albums are well-received critically, some even lauded retroactively (like Born to Die). The woman DOESN'T owe us a smooth anything. She can drop it whenever the hell she wants, given how productive she is.

Also, Beyonce's new album is similarly appearing out of nowhere. Dua Lipa has dropped two singles, and there's still no news on the album name, or release date. 

So, just chill, an count your blessings. We have an album name, the genre, the tentative release date, and even some of the songs. So, we good. Mother is feeding us well and keeping us warm. Shush.

14 minutes ago, jakoblvd said:

The album rollout hasn't started. She excitedly mentioned an upcoming album that she and Jack have been working on for several years at a music industry event while he was being honoured. It's not her fault that we're all rabid.

I for one am happy to at least have confirmation that an album is nearing completion and heading our way, hopefully this year.

19 minutes ago, jakoblvd said:

…she literally just announced the album only a few weeks ago, AND she recently posted a snippet :ohsnap2:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 hour ago, LifeOnMars said:

What are we doing if Morgan Wallen ends up being on this album?

Well... :delish2: