Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

I've been listening to ride a lot lately, and it's a lot more country than I once realized. Her vocals in the beginning are kinda similar to Henry come on to me. I'm manifesting something similar  :justride:

I wish she'd release this before summer because country music is perfect for summertime. 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

3 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

I've been listening to ride a lot lately, and it's a lot more country than I once realized. Her vocals in the beginning are kinda similar to Henry come on to me. I'm manifesting something similar  :justride:

I wish she'd release this before summer because country music is perfect for summertime. 

idk i feel henry come on is more october, november, or even december-ish. judging off of this snippet, im assuming lasso will have a good amount of sad girl country songs so i don’t really see lasso as being a summer album :um2:

1 minute ago, Rust Dress said:

idk i feel henry come on is more october, november, or even december-ish. judging off of this snippet, im assuming lasso will have a good amount of sad girl country songs so i don’t really see lasso as being a summer album :um2:

I do agree Henry come on leans more towards fall, but in general I think of summer when I think of country. Knowing lana though, it's probably on purpose. Maybe we are getting a darker type of country folk, I think her outfits have also reflected that. :seeit:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

Just now, shadesofblue said:

I do agree Henry come on leans more towards fall, but in general I think of summer when I think of country. Knowing lana though, it's probably on purpose. Maybe we are getting a darker type of country folk, I think her outfits have also reflected that. :seeit:

omg you might be onto something :shock2:

8 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

it's for hot summer nights sitting by your back porch and fingerpicking the banjo while watching fireflies 

8 minutes ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

So uh I gotta know why are these guys dragging Lana as if she was pregnant and needed to be blanket doula hoisted to give birth tho :hide:

DRFs7KN.jpg

Some are here for country rap, some are here for country rock but I'm here for orchestral country :legend:

url%5D

27 minutes ago, honeyslow said:

Some are here for country rap, some are here for country rock, some are here for orchestral country but I'm here for Hey Blue Baby :smile:

I want HBB too :poordat: I hope it has a studio version. Also I want I Must Be Stupid song too, it's so underrated

url%5D

Some are here for country rap, some are here for country rock, some are here for orchestral country while others are here for Hey Blue Baby -- but I'm here for dark post-country psych-folk with lots of banjo and drums :grinds:

this isn't country but i'm still waiting for Lana and Abel to cover Time of the Season by The Zombies

imagine him saying "who's your daddy? is he rich like me?" and she's adlibbing in the background "yes... he is..." lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I'm just here for music - she could release a song where Rob plays the banjo while Charlie strangles a goose in the background and she'd still serve vocals and lyrics :true:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹