Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

5 hours ago, Pink Flamingo said:

One thing I will never doubt is that when Jack says something is amazing, it is. He's said it with the greatest, venice bitch and with A&W and he was absolutely right and if he says the album is fucking brilliant then it is.:trisha: I hope they experiment tho

There will be timeless wig-snatching iconic masterpieces on Lasso 100% confirmed, I can feel that!!! :true:

url%5D

i think we're gonna have a couple of songs where she yells, maybe does some cool stuff with her voice, high-pitched yodeling and what-not

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

On 2/27/2024 at 9:03 AM, bluechemtrails said:

There's always been some of her witchcraft in every album, so I'm manifesting that Lasso gets some witchcraft as well. :legend:

Lana is a christian......not yall taking that 2017 interview seriously...... go see the lies lana told thread....sometimes lana just be saying things to any reporter or fan who will listen. My favoriye version is when she contradicts herself totally in different interviews over the same release cycle. LFL was one of the best examples of this. Lana joined in one anti trump hex as a joke that the Wiccans (completely unserious group) organized during the peak of resist lib pre inaguration hysteria. Lana has also been seen at eveangelical services countless times since then but everyone (fans and detractors) constantly labels her as a witch,,,,,, at most she's a hippie.... honestly she's just a wildcard outlaw who can't be so easily labeled or defined.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

let me lasso like a woman

let me lasso like a cowgirl

let me shine like my new boots

let me be your one time country girl

you don't know this farm like i do

you don't know how good this barn could be

let me lasso like a woman

let me lasso to infinity

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Been watching Hannah the movie to catch all that country southern gal feeling ... i kinda want Lana sings sweet country songs like these, something as warm & sentimental

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing