Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

2 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

It’s honestly boringly quiet but hey, maybe it is because she is preparing for Coachella and putting the final touches on Lasso, therefore the album won’t be delayed :oprah9:

yeah, super boring.

Hopefully, she drops something in the coming weeks. It's a long waiting game will September, and we need something to keep us interested.

1 hour ago, barttttender said:

yeah, super boring.

Hopefully, she drops something in the coming weeks. It's a long waiting game will September, and we need something to keep us interested.

Like I said before, spring will be filled with new releases, so I wouldn’t mind if she delayed the lead for Lasso to this summer. But  a standalone single would be nice in the following weeks, around Coachella, or a nice unexpected collab 

I think country is more about the vibes than the actual sound of the album. She (and Jack) also said something similar about Chemtrails and it only has one proper country song and it's more folk overall.

She always puts her own spin in genres so I'm excited either way but I don't expect actual country music 

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I think country is more about the vibes than the actual sound of the album. She (and Jack) also said something similar about Chemtrails and it only has one proper country song and it's more folk overall.

She always puts her own spin in genres so I'm excited either way but I don't expect actual country music 

If some of her songs sound like Kacey Musgraves’s latest, I won’t mind her country album at all. 

I'd love some type of country twist on Soundin off bang bang, kiss kiss 

Hoping this will be a world building album and more about vibes than personal lyrics

1 hour ago, wipeout said:

I'd love some type of country twist on Soundin off bang bang, kiss kiss 

Hoping this will be a world building album and more about vibes than personal lyrics

I think she basically confirmed that this album will be more “fun” than Ocean.

it was in a magazine interview, can’t remember which one.

but it was like she confirmed that this album will be steeped in Americana and that she said everything she wanted with Ocean.

can someone tag the article?

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

2 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

If some of her songs sound like Kacey Musgraves’s latest, I won’t mind her country album at all. 

Cardinal is a good opener, have to listen to the rest of it. Golden hour is still her best 

4 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

It would be kind of iconic if she collaborated on the album with Dolly and Mason Ramsay, one of country music's oldest and youngest stars.

3 hours ago, Bereaved By You said:

Manifesting a Dolly Parton collab so much !!!

Would love this. However, that she was to Dolly's house could also mean a collab for a Dolly record. Maybe she plans a Rockstar deluxe release 😅🙈

It was expensive watch it 

9 minutes ago, little red party dress said:

im delusional but i really feel that lytan is gonna be on there

:true: let's manifest this into the universe, lytan track 7

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

2 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

:true: let's manifest this into the universe, lytan track 7

12 minutes ago, little red party dress said:

im delusional but i really feel that lytan is gonna be on there

BOZ said it had the very stripped sound of the COCc album, so yeah, I think it could end up on Lasso. Henry, Come On already reminds me of Not All Those Who Wander, so LYTAN wouldn’t be that far fetched IMO :true:

when Butterflies pt 2 & Prom Song (country version/rework) make it onto the album omg :flutter::deadbanana:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7laynh1btcbtvab9ylb