Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

5 hours ago, EndlessSummer said:

IMG-4777.jpg

Id love this as an album cover ngl

omg when was this?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I just had a dream where she moved out of USA as a form of protest(for what?) and she also cancelled Lasso because it is American sounding album. She announced new album called “SVET-LANA” and the first song was Rasputin (yes it is cover of the famous song but in my dream universe it was an original song written by her). Anyway she was being cancelled so hard, US put arrest warrant for her and everyone on the news was dragging her from left to right.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

9 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

I just had a dream where she moved out of USA as a form of protest(for what?) and she also cancelled Lasso because it is American sounding album. She announced new album called “SVET-LANA” and the first song was Rasputin (yes it is cover of the famous song but in my dream universe it was an original song written by her). Anyway she was being cancelled so hard, US put arrest warrant for her and everyone on the news was dragging her from left to right.

it’s very  lana coded so not impossible giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91qz2z5fb6cv6mbzsfh4m148w0qqezd6k0bogpy9xq&ep=v1_gifs_username&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

I also just had a Lana dream lmao.. she was entering her next show on a white horse which was ironically named Shadow. She told the crowd she wanted to actually make her Coachella entrance on the horse too but she wasn't far enough in her training and Shadow was still too skittish for the crowd at that point but now they're fine. Then after the show she made a post on Instagram saying that mastering of the 8th track on Lasso had just been finished and she was excited to share this project with the world and it has some of her favourite songs she's ever written but everyone here was annoyed af because it meant the album was still in development and would be delayed.

1 hour ago, Let the Light In said:

I have to say, I am a die-hard fan, but if she makes a Russia-themed album, I might have to unstan :lmao:

I bet the album aesthetic has nothing to do with country hardly, us thinking we getting Lassos and cowboy hats and she’s probably gonna be sitting in a chair staring at the clouds or some shit lol

11 hours ago, EndlessSummer said:

IMG-4777.jpg

Id love this as an album cover ngl

Don’t give her ideas! 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

5 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I bet the album aesthetic has nothing to do with country hardly, us thinking we getting Lassos and cowboy hats and she’s probably gonna be sitting in a chair staring at the clouds or some shit lol

you can serve a lot of cunt while sitting in a chair...

Spoiler

Screenshot-2024-05-03-at-13-16-54.png

On 5/1/2024 at 6:13 PM, palemoonbaby said:

manifesting TLSP unleaked track on album:dance3:

I need TLSP tracks so bad, I don't care in which way, leaks or as released.

TLSP save me,

Save me TLSP.

url%5D

1 hour ago, palemoonbaby said:

this would be perfect cover for Russian country album, so Lana coded:lmao:

tumblr_okgfudOiDo1sj9m68o1_1280.jpg

i wonder what made her decide to do this photoshoot? it's so bad in every way

weird snow hat? ugly grey sweater? in a cornfield? and growling? like what

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

38 minutes ago, Embach said:

I need TLSP tracks so bad, I don't care in which way, leaks or as released.

TLSP save me,

Save me TLSP.

I just want California demo

like please ffs just give it to me

19 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i wonder what made her decide to do this photoshoot? it's so bad in every way

weird snow hat? ugly grey sweater? in a cornfield? and growling? like what

She's random. She has always been, that's already a proof from the Lizzy days :hype:

url%5D