Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

Omg not Neil posing MORE desert pictures. It HAS to be for lasso 

They're very similar to the ones what we got with OB :oprah3:

bGiqt9X.gif

nobody warns you before the fall

oh neil the clout chaser that you are !! 

even if they were lana related im not even a little excited cause they will likely have NOTHING to do with the actual aesthetic of the album 

and also for giving me Margaret

They’re so OB coded but this is the same man who teased his book of unreleased photographs of Lana for whatever Spirit II ended up being, so I wouldn’t put it against him to be doing the same thing again 

BUT

the lasso/cowgirl picture we got last week with the lasso would fit with some of these pictures perfectly so

"Don’t forget me"

31 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

8-EB2-F528-0820-423-A-88-EE-6027-B51-C6-CB1-EDB16-48-A9-404-E-B935-7-B919-B17-E0

Neil Krug in his botanic era:oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

49 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Omg not Neil posing MORE desert pictures. It HAS to be for lasso 

Agree!! Like I never saw him posting desert pics before, the Coachella live chat was Lasso themed last week, Lanas desert blonde hair plus this

47 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

It must be!! Like out of all the days, he chose the day of coachella :raven: 

Idk that are many coincidences right now and I do think he is hinting at Lasso while keeping the Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd vibes to not reveal  too much of the actual aesthetic yet

But after all hope is a dangerous thing but this pics are screaming Lasso:true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

we've been fooled many times thinking he was working on something for her but this is literally a desert and it can't be just a coincidence again tulla-byuntear.gif

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I have always loved Neil's nature photos and these are very beautiful as well! But my first thought was that maybe these are in his new photobook, you know, to promote the upcoming book? :dua:

url%5D

1 minute ago, Embach said:

I have always loved Neil's nature photos and these are very beautiful as well! But my first thought was that maybe these are in his new photobook, you know, to promote the upcoming book? :dua:

yeah it doesn’t seem too beyond the pale to think that Neil might just take some desert pics some times lol 

1 minute ago, domandapiano said:

yeah it doesn’t seem too beyond the pale to think that Neil might just take some desert pics some times lol 

He has always took photos of desert. It's kind of his signature style (besides the psychedelic colors). He did that for Tame Impala as well.

url%5D

16 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I kind of don’t need her to announce anything for this right now because it’s just going to be overshadowed by Taylor at the moment, especially if she brings her out at Coachella tonight 

She doesn't love the attention so maybe it's the perfect time to announce :agree:

The only reason I know think she isn’t going to debut anything is because she hasn’t announced anything. The last time she surprise released a song was LMLYLAW and even then she told us that would be the first song we heard. 

She absolutely doesn’t count dropping the name and September release date at the Grammy thing as an announcement, and her team never once mentioned it. Like yeah it’s out there, but nobody really knows Lasso is coming 

Plus if she was debuting something tonight an insider would be giving us breadcrumbs. Even yesterday insiders were vaguely posting on ATRL about Taylor releasing extra songs. There is NO way she’s dropping anything soon while it’s all crickets and tumbleweeds right now 

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

There is NO way she’s dropping anything soon while it’s all crickets and tumbleweeds right now 

Insiders understanding the desert aesthetic for Lasso :trisha: