Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

18 minutes ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

like a walkway, where the light's coming in and thru. 
a pawn shop interior, or a gas station feel/ nearby. 

maybe a market or a swap meet. 

I walk in the walkway right by the pawn shop I once had blues in.

Now lasso my body, lasso that horse, & lasso my heart

23 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I hope the album cover is outside with a horse, a true return to the album covers having a form of transportation on them

YES!!!! That would slay so hard. We also need Paradise (The Belated Anniversary Edition) with the Paradise Demo of Young And Beautiful + a Paradise Version Of Hollywood, with a new album cover of her on a yacht.

16 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I hope the album cover is outside with a horse, a true return to the album covers having a form of transportation on them

I really do miss the cars, they were so cool. 

I also wonder if Neil was at Coachella, have not seen him in any. of the backstage photos :( wondering if they haven't done the album cover??? or maybe they did it months ago, I remember he went to her Nashville show 

10 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

I need Lana to cover "My My, Hey Hey" for Lasso, it's so good:defeated: I've been OBSSESED with the song since coachella entrance

Me too :trisha: 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

33 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

I need Lana to cover "My My, Hey Hey" for Lasso, it's so good:defeated: I've been OBSSESED with the song since coachella entrance

I still stand by cowgirl in the sand cover.. I know the “insider” said no covers, but I think it’s criminal when she doesn’t give us 1 cover 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

3 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Watch her get on a tractor again

Why do i feel like a My My Hey Hey cover would be the best cover she would ever do? :defeated: But i feel like she would never do it given that the song seemed to be more for thematic purposes at Coachella, not for Lasso. Hence the “out of the blue, into the black”

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

27 minutes ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

Why do i feel like a My My Hey Hey cover would be the best cover she would ever do? :defeated: But i feel like she would never do it given that the song seemed to be more for thematic purposes at Coachella, not for Lasso. Hence the “out of the blue, into the black”

And her using you’ll be a woman soon on her story 

another peak song, if this is the soundscape she’s gonna start exploring we’re in for a treat 

making music straight for a Quentin Tarantino soundtrack, 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

ik Lana has covered “Stand By Your Man”, but I need a cover on this record of either “You and Me” (:oic2:) or “I Don’t Wanna Play House”. I’m feeling some Tammy

even tho we still seem to learn nothing concrete there are somehow enough hints and teases that with every day I get more and more excited for this album…. the Neil Young intro and western outfit for Coachella Weekend 2 were really the perfect touch

13 minutes ago, Crazy for You said:

im so excited for lasso😭😭i need lana to share a snip or something ASAP

i just need a bop guys. I dont care if it's a collab with Billie or the Weeknd. Or the 9th track on Lasso. Or a movie soundtrack. I need Off to the Races or Doin' Time part 2. Hell, i'd take Don't Call Me Angel part 2