Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

Fuck shit are we actually going to talk about beyoncรฉ now in this thread? Look i love beyoncรฉ and her musicย but let's just stop making this thread into a competition and bloodbath. We haven't even heard lasso yet.ย And the jack antonoff yada yada's again :adele:

url%5D

Ok but Cowboy Carter actually got me more excited for Lassoย :oprah3: Seeing Beyonce's take on country got me interested to see how Lana will take on the genre

I also highly agree on what Embach said. We should stop making it into a competition and stop pinning 2 talented, successful women against each otherย :true:

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
ย ๐“Ÿ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฌ๐”‚๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ฎ

๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ถ๐”‚ '๐“˜ ๐“ญ๐“ธ'ย 

๐“˜๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ธ ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ช

โ‹†.หšโญ’โ‹†.หšโ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ‹†.หšโญ’โ‹†.หšย 

She can do her lil country album, but I want full cunt-I-fication for LDR11โ€ฆI want Peppers and A&W on steroidsโ€ฆa FULL cunt main course. With a tits out cover!ย 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

After listening to Beyoncรฉ, I also think that Lana's country will be completely different, not comparable as some have said. Lana will put more emphasis on beautiful melodies, on her singing, on songs with more recognition value. Her songs may not hit the charts immediately, but they will certainly have a longer-lasting effect.

1 minute ago, Orville Peck said:

I really want Lasso to be a double album. The first part of vintage countryย songs and the second part of psychedelic surf rock songs.ย :trisha:

ย 

:true:

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire,ย but we were wooden

ok real talk tho she could definitely give us country AND surf rock on the same album and make it cohesive, just think of 60s music

ย 

edit: im making a playlist now that has both

ย 

9 minutes ago, Orville Peck said:

Imagine a Lana album with Dolly Parton

this one actually needsย to happen or else it will be one of her biggest misses

9 minutes ago, Orville Peck said:

I want an 18-track album

ย 

If there are collabs, I hope they are legendary artists. Imagine a Lana album with Dolly Parton, Chris Isaak, Bruce Springsteen and Shania Twain.

Ofc it's gonna be Nikki Lane, Kikni Nale, Ikkin Enal, Kinki Nela, SYML, Riopy and Zella Day

:icant:ย  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account?ย :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

ย 

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

if this is getting to yall how did you survive the year long NFR drought, september 5th chemtrails, rock candy sweet, basically anything from the last 5 years

ย 

she didnt even "announce" this yet by lana standards

Literally everyone is acting like it wasย an official announcement lmao๐Ÿ˜ญ She literally just said the name of the album during a speech at a small award show and someone just happened to filmย it- ย