Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

1 minute ago, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

Wait did she announce it? What if they release it on the same day and Lana ends up with bigger streams:creepna3:

no but im almost certain. insider oomf confirmed it and it makes sense given taylor and her history with 13s.

and re: the streams. i dont like taylor but be realistic 😭😭

girl right a book

I was watching lana’s video when she said chemtrails is being delayed for 4 months, she started with “what can I say now?” :eyes: does it ring a bell to you? Well yes, when that interviewer asked her about lasso, she also started with “what can I say now” :bebe:

Spoiler

Lasso delayed to Jan 

8 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

I was watching lana’s video when she said chemtrails is being delayed for 4 months, she started with “what can I say now?” :eyes: does it ring a bell to you? Well yes, when that interviewer asked her about lasso, she also started with “what can I say now” :bebe:

Reveal hidden contents

Lasso delayed to Jan 

If it doesn’t come in September then I’d personally rather wait until spring or even early summer 2025. Not to be picky but a post-holidays, winter release just doesn’t appeal to me

Tumblr

Since those looks and locations are nowhere to be seen in the Tough MV I wonder if the other Lana shoot was for her album :gasp:

She had two different outfits and hairstyles and she looked professionally styled :creepna2:

And she tagged the MV director so I doubt he was around just to snap some pictures of Lana in between shoots

giphy.gif

17 hours ago, maysparkle said:

My baby is due September 12th so this would make me so happy if it was released so close to that day :)

Ohhhh congrats, now I’m manifesting even more. Release lasso and the baby on the same day!!!

21 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

she looked professionally styled 

Her hair and makeup were both professionally done!!

As much as I like Neil’s work, I would love a different photographer to shoot the Lasso cover, just for something different 

"Don’t forget me"

22 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I honestly don’t believe Lasso is still coming but it is an exciting thought that we could get a new Lana album in 77 days 

I’m not sure if we’re gonna get lasso but I do think we have an album coming by this time next year if not a little sooner. Lana is cooking up something good I can feel it in my bones :sass:

On 7/4/2024 at 9:16 PM, Furor Poeticus said:

I saw two most likely fake/AI Lasso songs on YouTube and one was kinda good ngl :scoff:

There was this AI song (disguised as a "real song from Lasso") called Goodbye and there were quite many people falling for this, there was even a comment saying "omg Goodbye does that mean that it's her last album" or something like that :deadbanana:

url%5D