Elle

Lana at Clive Davis' annual Pre-Grammy Gala - February 3rd, 2024

4 hours ago, Elle said:

Some HD pics -

dl-beatsnoop-com-final-Gp29-PND5-CQ dl-beatsnoop-com-final-2p-MKv8-Aqf-V IMG-8502 dl-beatsnoop-com-final-7-Rh-NWPKgwl dl-beatsnoop-com-final-Wne-XTQP2-Rv dl-beatsnoop-com-final-8af-Sq2-ORBL dl-beatsnoop-com-final-2-XRID05b-JU dl-beatsnoop-com-final-2-Ux-If-Kr-S8z dl-beatsnoop-com-final-I0y-NR3wobm

When Lana makes an appearance we get something that looks like Old Hollywood Moving Pictures red carpet. 

Paradise;

A Lana Del Rey inspired book

by GangstersMoll1b0e532bd92b986efcad82a9b8f879a7bcc2df46

iti's official y'all- Lana is out of that Chemtrails homegirl era, this is a  serve :sadcore2:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

13 minutes ago, riina said:

She looks amazing, and giving Yennefer from the Witcher 3. I'm... :trisha:

Reveal hidden contents

Yennefer-The-Witcher-3-pc-games1.jpg

OMG YESSS :flutter: I love Yennefer how couldn’t I think of her 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

24 minutes ago, riina said:

She looks amazing, and giving Yennefer from the Witcher 3. I'm... :trisha:

Reveal hidden contents

Yennefer-The-Witcher-3-pc-games1.jpg

I literally have a Cirilla huge tattoo on my shoulder this is making me happy to an irrational degree

ZKcaooE.png

She's so motherfucking beautiful! Gorgeous dress, stunning make-up, pretty hair! The whole look is giving me 2013, 2015, 2017 at all once! The 2013 Versaci dress kinda, a lot of Ultraviolence vibes, 2015 Science Breakthrough Awards hair, a lot of Honeymoon and Endless Summer Tour hair! And the make-up is so Lust For Life! She's a true goddess! An incredible woman! Also it's cool that she got to meet many musicians like Ice Spice, Bebe and Caroline! I love her friendship with Margaret Qualley, I love that she's always there to support Jack and Lana! Also, I always forget that Lana and Ellie are friends too, they always meet randomly at Pre-Grammy Galas and other events! Both have Ben as their manager too! I can't wait for the real Grammy event show serve tonight and let's have positive energy around and hope that she will sweep! :wub: :worship: :flutter:

url%5D

OML she looked gorgeous!

I’ll allow myself to call it an Ultraviolence era witchy look, she was radiating the Black Beauty vibes 

Can’t wait to wake up tomorrow to see what she wore when she accepted her first Grammy/ies 

9 minutes ago, jealous girl said:

OML she looked gorgeous!

I’ll allow myself to call it an Ultraviolence era witchy look, she was radiating the Black Beauty vibes 

Can’t wait to wake up tomorrow to see what she wore when she accepted her first Grammy/ies 

youre so right Omg it’s really giving black beauty :angie:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

5 minutes ago, Crazy for You said:

I JUST WAKE UP AND OH MY FUCKING GODDDDD

GUYS PLEASE BELIEVE ME, I IMAGINEED WHAT IT WOULD BE FOR HER TO WEAR A DRESS SIMILAR TO THE ONE SHE WORE AT THE 2012 BIRT AWARDS, BUT IN BLACK, AND IT HAPPEND?????I AM GOING INSANE

lana-del-rey-2012-brit-awards-london.jpg

Omg literally! This was my search history before I went to sleep! I never actually thought I’d see her in something similar!

https://www.viviennewestwood.com/en-gb/women/clothing/dresses/long-ginnie-pencil-dress-black/1101034V-W00F6-SW-black.html

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues