Sign in to follow this  
Sitar

Member of the Week #10: ataraxia

Ah, the triumphant return of Member of the Week! And what a return it is. Today we've got ataraxia, fresh off the announcement that she is a new moderator of LanaBoards and potentially drunk. It was a whirlwind campaign but in the end she deserved it, answering these questions in a way only ataraxia could--drunk. Drunkdrunkdrunk. I jest. Let's all Mariah for first Member of the Week in 2013! :mariah:

Member of the Week: ataraxia!

What did you do today?

WELL my day started off with me running outside in my underwear at 7:30AM trying to put my bins out because I forgot to do it the night before. This basically happens every week though. My neighbours have seen me almost naked too many times. But y'know this is what makes us girls~ After that I went back to sleep because no one should have to do things at 7:30AM. I ALSO MADE A NEW SIMS FAMILY pray the kitchen doesn’t catch fire again. The sims kitchen, not mine. actually pray my kitchen doesn’t catch fire either.

What did you want to be when you were growing up? Have you become that yet? Did that decision change for you?

Ummm I wanted to be a dog. I didn’t really think this through though but everyone thought it was cute so it took me ages to figure out that I couldn’t be a dog. No, I have not become a dog yet, don’t remind me of my failures. I guess now I want to be Jaimie King so I can hang out with Lana all the time. u guy will hate me but i’ll just call u h8rs and you’ll probs lose the argument.

What would you consider your greatest accomplishment(s)?

reciting the prologue to Romeo & Juliet when I was hammered/10 like goddamn i CRIED I was so pleased. also the time I finally taught someone how to dougie.

(Sitar: Bad Bitch OG Tally: 1, with "hammered")

What are your hobbies?

wining, dining, excessive buying, overdosing, dying, rolling on the floor, talking at my friends about lana del rey until they tell me to shut the fuck up. sometimes I even write.

(Sitar: Bad Bitch OG Tally: 3, with "wining" and "overdosing"

This is me if you remove all the cool adult parts, how N*SYNC are we :derpna:)

Lana's junior and high school years have been rather chaotic from what we know. How were/are yours?

I can’t remember 7+8 because I had no friends and it sucked and I can barely remember 9-11 because I took a lot of drugz. 12 was a lot of work. god high school sucks. If my future children/chihuahuas want to drop out and sell drugs I am 100% okay with that.

(Sitar: Bad Bitch OG Tally: 5, with "drugz" and "sell drugs"

Tempted to ramp it up more since a chihuahua is potentially selling drugs here.)

Do any of the words “sassy”, “fabulous”, or “flawless” describe you?

sometimes, rarely, never.

Who is the person you admire most and why?

my dog. he is nice to everyone but when people are being annoying he just walks away. I lack the confidence to do that.

Which Lana album is your favorite: Paradise, Born to Die, Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant, or Sirens?

Born to Die. Step down if ya hatin

(Sitar: S7mMX.gif Nahhhh u cool)

Favorite Lana song? Why?

RADIO. one time I was in warnambool at my friends house and we took shrooms and i eventually just lay on the bean bag and was like CHECK ON ME EVERY HOUR BUT DON’T TALK TO ME. anyway, so we put on born to die and I was having the best time then Radio comes on and you know how she’s like “how do you like me now?” well it felt like Lana was talking to me so i was lying on the bean bag crying all like I LIKE YOU SO MUCH YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND and now I really like that song.

(Sitar: Bad Bitch OG Tally: 6, with "shroomz"

Also :awk:)

Least favorite Lana song? Why?

big bad wolf because it 100% does not ROCK ROCK ROCK ROCK ROOOOOOOOOCK. Also maybe Damn You that shit is tacky :awk: :awk: :awk: :awk: :awk: :awk: :awk: (i love this emoticon when i first saw it I located the nearest mirror and tried to do that face)

(Sitar: This interview is empty as long as a gif of you doing that isn't available)

If given the opportunity to meet Lana for an hour, what would you do/say?

touch her face

Are you the leaker?

no

Are you Lana?

only in my dreams~

Are you Ben Mawson?

only in my nightmares~

Did you answer the 3 questions above honestly?

send me nudes and i’ll tell you :creep:

(Sitar: CakS9.gif)

Who are your favourite artists?

Sandro Boticelli and Ron Mueck

Recommend us a song (can’t be top 40/popular) that we just have to listen to!

YES I’M EXCITED ABOUT THIS QUESTION. Umm okay if you are obsessed with me (which you should be), you’ll know that my tumblr url is freedomblade. This is the song I got it from

it's so perfect I could cry.

If you ever became a musician, what would you make your stage name?

I don’t know about stage name but my first album would be called “I still keep it OG” and it’d probably be a twinkly emo album where I sing about being lonely which will be really funny.

Do you hate anyone? If so, why?

Noel Gallagher. Did you know my whole life got better once Oasis broke up? I wrote an essay about the aus. government, cut my hair, finished the totally mediocre book I had to read for school and even baked a cake. I always suspected Oasis was the reason my life was shit up to that point. Then he was at Coachella and that same weekend my friend crashed his car when I was in it. Fuck you Noel Gallagher.

do u like pies

yas

what is ur favourite kind of pie

apple and rhubarb

but i'm cheating on it with lemon :brows:

do u enjoy flying kites, if so, what would ur ideal kite look like, describe it

I’VE ONLY FLOWN A KITE ONCE. I think I have daddy issues because of this lack of kite flying. Anyway, my kite would probably be a red dragon with gold glitter on the wings and if possible it would be breathing paper fire. I would also settle for some kind of fish.

(Sitar: LB kite outing please, I saw a crackhead flying one today but that's not really relevant :icant:)

BONUS: Is there anything you'd like to tell the community of LanaBoards?

SEND ME NUDES

no fo real, you guys are the best. I would do shoutouts but I’m afraid I’d forget someone and then you’d be mad at me. If you think you deserve a shoutout though, pretend like I gave you one. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

:awk:

Sitar: 6 BAD BITCH POINTS EARNED, LEVEL UP! :dmd:

Congrats, Ata :yesnod:

:awk: (i love this emoticon when i first saw it I located the nearest mirror and tried to do that face)

So did I, haha. I've tried to do several of Lana's facial expressions but whenever I attempt them they all end up just looking like this anyway:

lana-del-duck.jpg

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

tumblr_mgook6PrLZ1rdehy9o2_500.gif

I was expectin the balls question  :defeated:

Flawless interview and answers, just like you Ata. Sitar  :mariah:

Oh well the correct answer is Ellen Degeneres and Portia de Rossi because they'd be sexy, blonde and part Australian.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Ata wtf. How'd you get so goddamn perfect. I get on tinychat everyday between 3-5 AM hoping you guys are thereeee. AND THEN YOU AREN'T.

tumblr_inline_mguv24D5Ix1qjk6pl.gif

tinychat shall resume per usual by jan 25/26

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg