Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Explanation & Temporary Solution for those having problems liking posts, inserting images, following members, etc.

okay well im glad its not just meย :deadbanana:i had some problems liking things on google chrome but i could fix it. now i cant even login on to any browser including firefox on my phone and cant go on safari or chrome on desktop. cant like anything on here either i've never had this problem before :(

@Elleย do you know how to fix this queen

492482-1.png

โ™ก๏ธŽ

Same problem! But Iโ€™ve noticed I couldnโ€™t like posts yesterday either. This is the first time that it happens using my phone - Safariย 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

13.04.2018 | 04.06.2024

Progetto-senza-titolo.png

I suddenly can't like posts either (Google Chrome, laptop). I followed the same instructions that fixed it last time (as Elle wrote in the OP), but it didn't fix the issue this timeย 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

Today is also the first time I'mย getting this "can't like posts" issue people have been talking about. LB has also been briefly down for me recently. What's going on?

โœง ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž, ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•™๐•–๐•’๐••ย โœง

Mine had stopped a few weeks back. Then I messed with the https settings and one day everything was working fine. Now it's not, like everyone else. Pretend that you get 20 likes for every post and that will help ease the pain.

As Lana says,ย 

"I like you, I really do."

๐Ÿ˜

ย 

Yeeaahhh, same for me, I havenโ€™t had a problem with this at all until today, on my phone. I use safari as well. The site still works perfectly on desktop with Firefox thoughโ€ฆ I think, I havenโ€™t had time to test yet.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

4 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I see this is an issue for others

ย 

Last night the site stopped loading for hours for me and then I couldnโ€™t like posts anymore

I had the same issue with it not loading last night too

The same things happening for me on Chrome and Firefox too :um2:

โ™ก ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ด๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“พ๐”‚๐“ผ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผ โ™ก