hotshot2am

Ocean Blvd 'Festival Edition' Vinyl

I want to know if the gatefold/back are white and psychedelic too, cause that would be really cool

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

i fear my frontal lobe may have finally developed because i do not feel FOMO for not wanting to buy it :wowcry:

to be fair it’s the SEVENTH variant of this album, and it’s a year later with not one single incentive to buy, other than it’s eXcLuSiVe

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Fireffie said:

I want to know if the gatefold/back are white and psychedelic too, cause that would be really cool

I have no hope since the titty vinyl copy and pasted the store exclusive white vinyl gatefold. I’m assuming she’s gonna use that again

"Don’t forget me"

14 hours ago, twinkletoes7 said:

i must say this is confusing as fuck for a transition into country music 

We’re still in the Ocean Blvd era henny. L4na definitely made an oopsie announcing the album way too early (unprepared, random, spontaneous like she always does) before her management, label, team whatever is ready. 

I’m not expecting anything Lasso related until at the very least July.

On the side note, maybe it’s not really an oopsie. L4na might have known about the country albums coming from various artists, and she simply wants to get word out about hers before anyone else. Also, to get ahead and shut down those people that will be accusing her of copying the country album thing that every artist is doing now. Since she’s one of the early ones (because of the early announcement), they can’t say she is copying anyone.

even taylor swift hasn't been that bold with vinyl variants before, especially releasing before tour and over a year since its release :godlaugh2:

url%5D

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

to be fair it’s the SEVENTH variant of this album, and it’s a year later with not one single incentive to buy, other than it’s eXcLuSiVe

its the EIGHTH :trisha: and its also the first orange Lana vinyl thus completing the Lana rainbow vinyl journey... 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

1 minute ago, Embach said:

even taylor swift hasn't been that bold with vinyl variants before, especially releasing before tour and over a year since its release :godlaugh2:

Tbh what Taylor does is worse. She splits bonus tracks across different vinyl versions instead of just having one vinyl with all the bonus tracks. I would be so annoyed if I had to buy 4 vinyl versions to get a full deluxe album. 

32 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

They added it to all her stores today which usually also means release today but maybe they changed things due to the email newsletter.

Ah, thanks - have been going through all the pages to find this information. Glad I won't have to order from US or UK then, with all the extra costs. My first thought was "not again, need to skip" but I love this artwork. Fits the orange well, only that the orange doesn't really fit the music, lol. 

It was expensive watch it