Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 2 - April 19th, 2024

2 minutes ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

Rap music “mosh pits” consist of 14 year old fuckboys angry because their mom took away their juul flailing their arms like morons. At Coachella the audience will be mostly gays so the pits will be even tamer. I think you’ll be fine.

they r actually pretty bad no 14 year olds are at coachella its the crowd u wanna hide ur drink from

if u manage to stay at the front the whole time i think you’ll be ok i think a few rows back is where it might be not so nice 

giphy.gif

I really hope there's some changes on the set, bring back the old classics plus never before performed live songs like Religion, The Blackest Day, The Other Woman, Groupie Love, Coachella (which fits perfectly), WTWWAWWKD

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

1 hour ago, audreysdance said:

Can she bring ASAP rocky and sing ridin please :grinds::dance4:

I had a dream the other night that she replied to an Instagram comment saying she was bringing him out for Summer Bummer & Groupie Love, she wasn’t going to do West Coast again, and that her outfit was going to be pink lol. (I don’t count on any of these things coming to fruition though as I already had a different element of that dream come true that same day, which is why I never shared the Lana part of the dream here lol. Still manifesting a pink outfit though xx)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

9 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

when Lana brings out Taylor (who comes out in private jet and fucks them haters up) and this time opens with snow on the beach :kris:

41 minutes ago, Elle said:

I had a dream the other night that she replied to an Instagram comment saying she was bringing him out for Summer Bummer & Groupie Love, she wasn’t going to do West Coast again, and that her outfit was going to be pink lol. (I don’t count on any of these things coming to fruition though as I already had a different element of that dream come true that same day, which is why I never shared the Lana part of the dream here lol. Still manifesting a pink outfit though xx)

Oh this is a dream!! And I thought about a pink outfit too, imagine the same model for the dresses but pink :wubna:

I’m only ok with Nikki being a guest if they do Prettiest Girl in Country Music

But I feel like she should have a Billie-level guest again and no one from the general public would even know who Nikki is

Maybe there is a Nikki collab on Lasso and they will debut it live tomorrow. They did this with Breaking Up Slowly too:gasp:

But I agree we NEED the Let The Light In performance :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: