Elle

Lana with Elle & friends at V12 in Atlanta, GA - May 8th, 2024

Elle you're such an angel you deserve this!!! I hope you get even more interactions with her in the future (and get ur ticket for Fenway Park) :wub:

34 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

If no one else is going to ask, I will.

did you ask her about Lasso xbnsjdnkamsmdmmmsdskfkkdkld

Yes 

it’s still set to release this year :party:

"Don’t forget me"

34 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

If no one else is going to ask, I will.

did you ask her about Lasso xbnsjdnkamsmdmmmsdskfkkdkld

She did!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

What an amazing day, still thinking about this! Super happy for you, a total dream day!

url%5D

So I got on Instagram and see Lana dancing at a club in Atlanta, my first thought is “huh, I wonder how close Elle was to the spot she was at” 

and then I open Lanaboards to this thread and I’m just crying for you @Elle :trisha: 

I am so so so happy she was on your turf finally and you got to dance with her :wub: I’m obsessed with your posts!!!! What a perfect night.
Sorry if it’s been asked but does she know you run Lanaboards? And if so, do you think she’d ever be open to doing a Lanaboards member only event somewhere for anyone on the site to go and meet her? Cause that would be so iconic, as I know so many of us would try and make it given enough time in advance. I don’t want autographs or pics I just wanna give her a hug and say thanks for being there for me through out life :oprah: ALSO OMG ELLE THANK YOU FOR ASKING ABOUT LASSO!!!!! So happy to hear it’s still coming this year :flutter: Now, whoever meets her next needs to ask if she’s still contemplating the unreleased album. I need to knowwwwww :kiss3:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

im so glad you got to see her! I was so excited for you last night when I saw those posts about it, you deserve it LB queen <3 literally looked like a dream come true :oprah:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

i am so happy for you! i cannot imagine how surreally amazing it felt to dance with her and to have her sign your jacket and everything <3 and, i think you've shared an important message about not giving up on your dreams, and to allow your wishes to come true, lately, i've been feeling more cynical about life, feeling so confused, feeling so lost... but i feel more motivated to try and stay positive and to believe in the magic of our universe a little bit, i can feel so afraid and distrusting, but sometimes it just seems like amazing things and miracles can happen... i want to try to make my dreams come true <3

OMG Elle I am so happy for you, that's sounds amazing :wowcry:

Also you dancing with Lana to OTTR....gagged what an iconic moment :oprah:

Also loved that last part of your post about manifesting and believing in your dreams etc., it hit me :trisha: Sending lots of love to you too Elle and damn what an iconic night that must have been :oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: