rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT NOW!

Just now, Lustformoney said:

I never engaged you in the first place, it’s you that started quoting me and literally calling me names and an ass shaking twink??(im a woman) just because I liked Lana doing trap lmfao. Only quoted you now because it’s funny to see you look so stupid rn and I was right after all, now bye bye and enjoy A COUNTRY TRAP SONG WITH A RAPPER that Lana would never do:kiss:

We were in a chat together with other LB members. Please don't act like it didn't happen because it did and around January to March of last year. You body shamed Lana and kept dragging her for not making trap music because you only seem to enjoy that (skinny) version of her.

I dont' care for looking stupid, I'm happy that Lana is releasing music, point blank period. For you to be virtue signaling over this is pathetic, to say the least. Just be a grown person and enjoy the rollout like we all are. Who cares who's right and wrong.

IMG-1607.jpg

4 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

keep it civil in here, any off topic fighting/personal attacks will be met with a warning thank youuu

My apologies. Will retract from that conversation.

Just know I'm tough like the stuff in my grandpa's glass :whine2:

IMG-1607.jpg

3 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

We were in a chat together with other LB members. Please don't act like it didn't happen because it did and around January to March of last year. You body shamed Lana and kept dragging her for not making trap music because you only seem to enjoy that (skinny) version of her.

I dont' care for looking stupid, I'm happy that Lana is releasing music, point blank period. For you to be virtue signaling over this is pathetic, to say the least. Just be a grown person and enjoy the rollout like we all are. Who cares who's right and wrong.

Lmfaoo if wanting trap music from Lana means wanting the skinny version of her to you then I don’t know what to tell you. Brain rot. Like I said, bye bye

2 hours ago, sparklertrailerheaven said:

all I know is that the song + video were both supposed to drop on friday, the 5th.

the song is now dropping on the 3rd @ 6PM CEST. not sure if that means the video is also dropping tomorrow or if they’re keeping that for friday. (also, the song was originally scheduled for a way later release and was moved up due to the extremely positive feedback and demand from both fanbases.)

the picture I have posted here before (which got me suspended lol) still seems to be the official artwork. I guess we’ll see tomorrow

Omg a new insider? :o

url%5D

Maybe I live in the gay bubble but I thought Lana Del Rey has way more hype to her name than Quavo :deadbanana:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

2 hours ago, sparklertrailerheaven said:

all I know is that the song + video were both supposed to drop on friday, the 5th.

the song is now dropping on the 3rd @ 6PM CEST. not sure if that means the video is also dropping tomorrow or if they’re keeping that for friday. (also, the song was originally scheduled for a way later release and was moved up due to the extremely positive feedback and demand from both fanbases.)

the picture I have posted here before (which got me suspended lol) still seems to be the official artwork. I guess we’ll see tomorrow

It’s kinda funny this user was deemed a troll when they had been sharing unseen images :ohmy:

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

5 hours ago, NikoGo said:

Super curious about Quavo x LDR :thirst:

wouldn’t mind a joint

Me after listening to tough

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e