rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT NOW!

does the Sparklejumpropequeen trailer preview link really have my e-mail somewhere omg i really been distributing it. i don't see it anywhere when i click the link unlogged tho

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

16 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

does the Sparklejumpropequeen trailer preview link really have my e-mail somewhere omg i really been distributing it. i don't see it anywhere when i click the link unlogged tho

I was wondering the same thing:crai: cause me too LOL

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

My theory is that the Stadium Tour is tied to the album (Lasso). And this isn’t a L4na specific thing. A lot of artists tour with a new album (that’s how they make money). Now that the album is scrapped, so is the tour.

1 date was saved. Fenway was saved. 1 song from Lasso (which was co-written by Cl4y) was saved and that was Tough. There’s no more country album, so she gave it Qu4v0. 

It feels to me like the whole country project was scrapped, but there are bits and pieces that are too good for her to let go completely, hence the one stadium date and the one song that must be released.

so this is considered Quavo’s song that she’s featured on, right? I saw his name was first on the artwork in the preview. just making sure it’s not part of lasso (RIP?) :raven:

7 minutes ago, Cult Leader said:

I was wondering the same thing:crai: cause me too LOL

i went to the share option to get the link and  don't see e-mail anywhere, i checked the entire code and all

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

2 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

so this is considered Quavo’s song that she’s featured on, right? I saw his name was first on the artwork in the preview. just making sure it’s not part of lasso (RIP?) :raven:

The video is also premiering on his YouTube channel.

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

i went to the share option to get the link and  don't see e-mail anywhere, i checked the entire code and all

I feel less paranoid now, thank youuuuu!!! :wubna:

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life