rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT NOW!

1 minute ago, Actor said:

Jack Antonoff killed her energy, her vibe, her aesthetics, her everything, and her wildness, and im not gonna forgive him that. He just could delete himself from her life after NFR

:hillary:

5 minutes ago, Mer said:

This song/video is not terrible but comparing it to National Anthem is diabolical :stunned:

please... national anthen was such basic bitch pop in a way - especially the chorus. 

the video ate more than this. I'll give you that

4 minutes ago, Actor said:

Jack Antonoff killed her energy, her vibe, her aesthetics, her everything, and her wildness, and im not gonna forgive him that. He just could delete himself from her life after NFR

Well no. Sean Larkin did kill her vibe for a bit though. 

Had to wait to listen because work. It’s corny, but it’s cute. I’ve already played it a few times and I do like it although it isn’t anything brilliant of course. I like that she can do simple bops, and complex dark shit too. Multifaceted magical being she is. 

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9

2 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

Honest question: am I the only one being annoyed by the pubic hair at the bottom-left side of the MV in some scenes? :derpna2:

oh EW now I can’t unsee it :facepalm:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

:bop:harddddddd

tell me how it's hard for u 

like a nickel on strings, and your good old christian guitar (I think it's actually Gibson but Apple Music)

tell me what it feels like

like the smoke and the drawl every hour and the way you talk slow:bop:

faSE.gif

Just watched the music video. I really love the song and the vibe, and the video too. It sort of reminds me of Ethel Cain’s aesthetic, so I’m not complaining at all. If this is her vibe for the new album, I’m here for it!

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

20 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

september 6th is a friday so i am choosing to believe :justride2:

Also the shirt on her shop site is shipping mid August. I wonder if tough was supposed to be released mid august to hype up lasso in September :dua:

(Maybe there’s a reason and I just don’t know) but it’s interesting they’re saying sept 6th it’s very specific. Also why would they ship something a day before the weekend. It’d make more sense to ship on a Monday

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

1 minute ago, Crimson and Clover said:

I love the bridge but the chorus is giving me 2018 trap/Old Town Road vibes :awkney: anything to get her back on the charts though lol 

Right like I want to like it but it just sounds so corny, like trap by the numbers :rip: devoid of any creativity really 

but whatever, just hope it isn’t on her album