rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - RELEASE TBA

I feel like I predicted this back when they first started being sighted together and honestly I'm not mad...

"Between this and the country album, why do I feel like we're gonna end up with her Bangerz instead. I remember Pharrell and Miley calling Bangerz a country/hip hop fusion something like "dirty south"."

27 minutes ago, bored said:

I feel like I predicted this back when they first started being sighted together and honestly I'm not mad...

"Between this and the country album, why do I feel like we're gonna end up with her Bangerz instead. I remember Pharrell and Miley calling Bangerz a country/hip hop fusion something like "dirty south"."

i mean, i've been manifesting a bop and a collab with quavo for months. Even had him in my imaginady lasso tracklist, along with the weeknd and billie.

if this album ends up being a country/hip-hop/electronica masterpiece, you guys have only me to thank for 🤪 joking. Well, half joking 😆

1 hour ago, darknight said:

when do y'all think it'll be released cause ben posted about it again today, i'm hoping it's for today idk cause if it's a single then maybe

i think it would've been released already if it was meant for today, so idk. maybe next week

1 hour ago, darknight said:

when do y'all think it'll be released cause ben posted about it again today, i'm hoping it's for today idk cause if it's a single then maybe

he also left a comment on the ig post

ben-quavo.jpg

his stories were very chaotic recently

first story yesterday

@quavohuncho & @honeymoon 👀👀

and his second one some hours later (with same pic)

@honeymoon     @quavohuncho   👀👀 🚀

for whatever reason he posted twice and changed the order :hide:

5 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

wait if this is for Lasso.... and we get an incredible album that blends two INSANELY different genres: hip hop & country..... oh girls... it will EAT SO FUCKING BADD??!?!??? 
The critics darling coming with her next iconic album so soon. Oh this is gonna win her some awards fr.....

This is what Beyoncé did with cowboy carter

it would be interesting to see how they compare

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Seems like a lot of quavo fans are excited for them to collab too :oic3:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

2 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

he also left a comment on the ig post

ben-quavo.jpg

his stories were very chaotic recently

first story yesterday

@quavohuncho & @honeymoon 👀👀

and his second one some hours later (with same pic)

@honeymoon     @quavohuncho   👀👀 🚀

for whatever reason he posted twice and changed the order :hide:

the fucking rocket again….

1 hour ago, honeymoon is alive said:

we will get that top 10 hit :creepna3:

I reckon spot 21 at best. Billboard is not too kind to lana. Even AW which got rave reviews and was hugely popular didn't even make it to the top 100. None of the tracks off her last albums did, and none from Paradise.

Only BTD (2), HM (1), UV (3), LFL (2) and NFR (1) had entries. And they even miscalculated High by the Beach placing it in the top 20 at first only to announce it was an error and gave it spot 51 or sth like that.

That being said, M.I.A. landes her first number 1 after making that collab with Travis Scott, so who knows. Lana is on a high lately, with lots of great publicity, so the time to land another top 10 is now!

The track just needs to deliver on the incredible promise of that sample 🤞🏻🤞🏻

40 minutes ago, details said:

the fucking rocket again….

Yeah it's gonna be a cover of Hold Me Closer but with Nikki Lane, Quavo, Myah Marie, Zella Day, Weyes Blood ft. A little bit of Lana Del Rey vocals from 2007 slowed+reverb

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-