rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - RELEASE TBA

Yeah the Polaroids and the lyrics to the song definitely give country so I wouldn’t be surprised if this was for lasso, tho now I’m a little confused about the overall sound because the snippet doesn’t sonically read country at all. I’m just hoping whatever she puts out is cohesive. I know Beyonce managed a massive melting pot of genres that still felt like it all belonged together with cowboy carter but this snippet isn’t really giving cowboy carter levels of production so…. :delish2:

3 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

Yeah the Polaroids and the lyrics to the song definitely give country so I wouldn’t be surprised if this was for lasso, tho now I’m a little confused about the overall sound because the snippet doesn’t sonically read country at all. I’m just hoping whatever she puts out is cohesive. I know Beyonce managed a massive melting pot of genres that still felt like it all belonged together with cowboy carter but this snippet isn’t really giving cowboy carter levels of production so…. :delish2:

huge fan of cowboy carter, and huge fan of this quevo snippet.

nothing will beat CC's production this year (periodt) but the quavo sample is pretty swell. It's just different vibes, styles and production.

i for one hope this song is on lasso because we need some adrenaline. We need trap lana back. And most of all we need lana on the radio, in clubs, restaurants. 

dont mind a stand-alone thing either.

honestly from the insider info and the connection with the polaroids it wouldn't be too farfetched to assume this is for Lasso

I hope this is not for Lasso, sorry. Although I'm super excited. It's been like a decade since we got a really good standalone single, I think.

COME ON LANA

7ce97fc40b68f8c203509efd31ef69b4347e16f3

I expected a basic trap beat but it's actually so good ???? It's so lush.

I can totally see this on Lasso cause I didn't expect a standard country album and it has pretty guitars but the fact that Cirkut produced this is so funny to me :hide: 

The insider said that it was a Lana track and we got the same type of polaroid and filter from Henry... and I don't think Quavo announced or teased any album coming soon so... it's Lasso time :dance4:

Even though I must say I find Quavo kinda boring as a rapper. It's like the less interesting version of Roddy Ricch :eek:

Still excited cause it sounds really good tho

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

I hope this is not for Lasso, sorry. Although I'm super excited. It's been like a decade since we got a really good standalone single, I think.

COME ON LANA

7ce97fc40b68f8c203509efd31ef69b4347e16f3

what do you mean? 

2 hours ago, fishtails said:

yes, most likely AI

holy shit it's sounds so real

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I can totally see this on Lasso cause I didn't expect a standard country album and it has pretty guitars but the fact that Cirkut produced this is so funny to me :hide: 

The insider said that it was a Lana track and we got the same type of polaroid and filter from Henry... and I don't think Quavo announced or teased any album coming soon so... it's Lasso time :dance4:

Even though I must say I find Quavo kinda boring as a rapper. It's like the less interesting version of Roddy Ricch :eek:

This all makes total sense 👆🏻

also, if quavo was behind this, he'd probably have mentioned a release date. But since it's lana, we get a snippet and then no word on it for months - like with henry. Even the aesthetics is the same.

ladies, gents and non-binaries, i fear we might be stepping into another nfr era. Snippets, snippets everywhere, but no official releases or dates. 

15 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

what else has cirkut produced?

edit: just checked, loads of songs on abel's

starboy.

you know, if he's part of lasso and he brings on abel for a song or two, in addition to migos, we would have a multi platinum born to die sequel.

remember when lana said the last famous person she texted was the weeknd? Maybe they were cooking up sth together.

Manifesting country trap crossover with quavo

and the weeknd

59 minutes ago, barttttender said:

This all makes total sense 👆🏻

also, if quavo was behind this, he'd probably have mentioned a release date. But since it's lana, we get a snippet and then no word on it for months - like with henry. Even the aesthetics is the same.

ladies, gents and non-binaries, i fear we might be stepping into another nfr era. Snippets, snippets everywhere, but no official releases or dates. 

At least this time she said twice she plans on releasing it this year... our first NFR "date" was "I have no idea about when it's dropping" on one of her old twitter accounts  :hide:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

At least this time she said twice she plans on releasing it this year... our first NFR "date" was "I have no idea about when it's dropping" on one of her old twitter accounts  :hide:

Ideal scenario: we have Henry, Tough, Prettiest girl and 10+ more songs all ready. The album is a cross between country, trap and electronica but blends seamlessly, with Quavo, The Weeknd and Billie on the trap/electronica side, and Nikki, Taylor and Orville Peck on the country side. Production by Antonoff, Cirkut, Luke, Rick and others, all bringing their A game.

Some of the songs are teased until September in the same style as Henry and Tough, with the lead single coming in June, second one in July and third in August. All of the singles eat and at least two chart (Quavo, Taylor?)

The album is released in September and becomes her biggest commercial success since Born to Die. It features a glorious rap country bitch cunty cover with insane fashion by McQueen that eclipses even Beyonce's cover, shot by Neil.

The album gets a 9.5 review on Pitchfork and Fantano fangirls over Lana again saying "Lana has finally done rap/trap right." Ajay cries her heart out and screams "Mother!" 7,000 times while shaking her booty to Quavo.

Do I even wanna think about any other scenarios? Nope.