rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT July 3, 2024

8 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Another abuser to the collab collection 

Shocking video sadly but who are "the other abusers" in her collab collection? 

url%5D

37 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Lust For Life is and breathing and I love it 

This sounds better than Lust For Life, but I might be biased because these new songs sounds like summer hit bops :hooker:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2 minutes ago, darknight said:

i hope they release it today they'll probably do in a couple of hours if they will

They should do because having a poor quality version everywhere isn’t great for sales. It is Friday and Lana’s birthday so perfect timing.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

58 minutes ago, barttttender said:

Isn't it amazing how Lana's albums are so distinct that any new song can go in any direction: from sounding anything like psychedelic rock to soft rock to jazz to singer-songwriter to alt. pop and baroque pop to folk rock and gospel. 

Not a lot of artists have that vibe about them. I mean, for me, for example, all Miley Cirus songs sound like basic bitch pop. Lana's diversity!

And we'll now be adding country and American songbook to that long list of genres she's covered.

Hell no, Miley is diverse, too. Pop, rock (she has a lot of hard rock covers as well), hip hop, country, psychedelic (listen to her Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz album, it’s amazing).

5 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

They should do because having a poor quality version everywhere isn’t great for sales. It is Friday and Lana’s birthday so perfect timing.

exactly, and the timing to release it right after the concert was kinda bad so it's probably today :wubna:

26 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

The only thing I didn’t like is that Quavo sang more than lana :bebe: I hope lana sang more in the studio version 

His part is one solo verse. How does he sang more? Even his part has back and forth with L4na.

The intro chorus is all L4na> Qu4vo solo verse with L4na ad-libs> Chrous both of them sang together> L4na solo > L4na bridge > Harmonize chorus again > Outro. 

2 minutes ago, darknight said:

i just realized that i've been talking to myself like a schizo. help someone interact with me

are u all at work or something 

omg i'm so jobless 

Me, missing absolutely NOTHING while at work :sass:

tumblr_inline_ovyzoflKp61qlt39u_250.gifv
fire eater 

Just now, darknight said:

i just realized that i've been talking to myself like a schizo. help someone interact with me

are u all at work or something 

omg i'm so jobless 

Hi you are not alone. Im positive that Tough is out today. Also, get a job❤️😍🫶🏻

10 minutes ago, darknight said:

omg do you guys think that if they release it today they'll release it with the music video or ? cause the music video was in the performance screen

I hope we get a scheduled release for the music video, just like what she did with chemtrails, that was so iconic :oprah9: