rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - Teased for July 4, 2024

5 hours ago, darknight said:

after everything, when do u think tough will be released and why 

probably 2 weeks from now.

they're likely putting up billboards to promote the single, sorting out playlists, doing youtube seo, talking to bbc about premiering the track there, etc.

i've lost hope that "soon" meant 1-2 days

51 minutes ago, barttttender said:

probably 2 weeks from now.

they're likely putting up billboards to promote the single, sorting out playlists, doing youtube seo, talking to bbc about premiering the track there, etc.

i've lost hope that "soon" meant 1-2 days

I’m hoping for this weeks premiere on BBC radio 1. I’m keeping eye on hottest record schedule. :derpna3:

previously the schedule showed guest names at the beginning of the week, but now it does not. It shows only the dates. :derpna:

sometimes they do little announcements during the day on ad breaks so uk girliesss and gays keep an eye out for bbc radio 1. :oprah3:

1 hour ago, AW Pussy said:

I’m hoping for this weeks premiere on BBC radio 1. I’m keeping eye on hottest record schedule. :derpna3:

previously the schedule showed guest names at the beginning of the week, but now it does not. It shows only the dates. :derpna:

sometimes they do little announcements during the day on ad breaks so uk girliesss and gays keep an eye out for bbc radio 1. :oprah3:

I'm just thinking - that's not gonna do much. Venice bitch also premiered there, and mariner's, and chemtrails i think. But they didn't really have much success 

we need something bigger

9 hours ago, darknight said:

after everything, when do u think tough will be released and why 

That’s the million dollar question. This week makes sense: just before 4th of July, still close to her Boston show. 

But I guess it depends if it’s part of Lasso or not and what the hell happens with this album. 

1 hour ago, jakoblvd said:

a funny thing I’ve noticed is that everyone is struggling to spell Tough. Like I’ve seen Though more than Tough lmfaoo

REAL and sometimes I get confused as well being a non-native English speaker Idk why lmaoooo

2 hours ago, Pink Champagne said:

Happy release week everyone :party: (let me be delusional in peace please)

oh definitely staying delulu and believing in Quavo’s words :mariah3:

as well it’ll be useful to find out whether he can be trusted with any potential future releases :dua:

Does the way Tap is promoting the song mean that it could be the lead single from Lasso? Not necessarily. We know what a big fan Lana is of Migos. She could use her fame to help Quavo get back on the road to success. Plus a video, and the performance on her show. She's not doing all this for herself, but for one of her favorite musicians. But whether the song will still end up on Lasso or just is meant to become a single summer hit, we'll soon find out.

Quavo said “Tough soon” but then a day later he said his new song was coming “sooner” and it’s coming this Friday so I feel like Tough will end up being a mid/late July release while interscope figures out when they want to roll her out

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, heroindealer said:

oh definitely staying delulu and believing in Quavo’s words :mariah3:

as well it’ll be useful to find out whether he can be trusted with any potential future releases :dua:

Has quavo said anything?