colaandvideogames

Lunch With Lana Del Rey in Kansas City

Congratulations, what a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!

5 hours ago, Im a ghost now said:

Oh my gosh this is actually insane. I'd be worried about eating in front of Lana too bc I can't eat when I'm too excited lmao I'd probably only order a pepsi or something :oic:

This is such a good contest too btw, thankfully you won and not some weirdo :wubna: congratulations 💝 

I could never drink a Pepsi in front of Lana. :thumb3:

This is soooo cool, congrats I’m so happy for you!! I would be so starstruck, I don’t know how I’d be even able to speak haha!! But just go and enjoy yourself and don’t feel pressured to ask any questions about lasso etc, this is your prize to enjoy!

and don’t feel guilty about not mentioning the comp earlier, I wouldn’t either! :teehee:

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

Wait whaaaaat, this is so random lmao, CONGRATULATIONS aaaaahhhh!!! :hype: You have no idea how happy I am that a LB user won this raffle, that’s so cool, I hope you’ll have fun and a delicious meal and excellent company! :wubna:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Whaaaaaaat! 

Lana taking it seriously when she said she wasn't doing a stadium tour because she wanted to get breakfast lunch with people :giggle:

I'm so happy and excited for you! This literally feels like a dream from an alternate universe or something, especially because only 6 (?) people entered! ! I think if I was you I would just combust from nerves! This is 10000% a once in a lifetime opportunity, like having dinner with Marilyn or Elvis or something like that :crying5: I can't even IMAGINE. 

Also, I agree with everyone else that's saying don't worry about asking her any qs (especially not about Lasso because we will get news about that sooner or later from her — your memories are more important)

Also you look so beautiful! I love the dress on you too! 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

conversation topics 🎀🥰

- lasso release date

- valley of the dolls release when

- where is roses bloom for you

- blink twice if taylor swift is holding you hostage

congratulations though! that is incredible!

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

This is so wild and I'm so happy for you that you won the contest! You deserve it! That's a once in a lifetime opportunity, a moment to be cherished forever! The contest itself was a super awesome idea and it's amazing that the event is part of a fundraiser charity! Sending lots of love, this is just incredible! :wubna:

Also can we talk about how gorgeous you look and that dress is stunning as well, suits you beautifully! :flutter:

url%5D

I was so high reading this last night and I was dying of excitement as if I won the raffle :lmao:

OMG CONGRATZ!!!!

How does it feel to live the dream of many?

Singin' in the old bars
Swingin' with the old stars
Livin' for the fame

This is pretty legendary congrats. You better be indulging in a 12-course lunch... Like no wait we ain't finished yet

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

5 hours ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

This is so exciting I am excited for you

You have one shot to convince her to release Noir...

Oh best believe if unreleased is discussed I’m bringing up Noir, it’s one of my favs :oic2:

11 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

This is pretty legendary congrats. You better be indulging in a 12-course lunch... Like no wait we ain't finished yet

I literally thought I should order one of everything on the menu, let’s make this a 10 hour lunch please :omfg2:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

I wouldn't dare trying to discuss old demos and unreleased tracks, Lana always seem to get in a bad mood whenever someone does or when she finds out people have been listening to them. :eek3:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I wouldn't dare trying to discuss old demos and unreleased tracks, Lana always seem to get in a bad mood whenever someone does or when she finds out people have been listening to them. :eek3:

Ditto, as cool as it would be to ask her about them. just enjoy your lunch, but do tell her about Lanaboards if you want to.

Edited by DemonMic2003

1 hour ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Yeah realistically, if it goes in that direction I would probably just inquire if she ever still considers putting out an album of… vault tracks, let’s call them :teehee:

your vulgar darling  :blush3: