ultrabanisters

Donald Trump Injured After Assassination Attempt at Rally

People saying it’s inhumaine to wish he did die is so fucking stupid this man isn’t human whatsoever. He’s killed so many people and is actively trying to take away any freedom from millions of people he [removed] if it’s on live tv or if he’s a father, grandfather or any shit like that. Americans are so fucked the pure brainwashing over there is crazy. I just got off a cruise filled with Americans and to be there today with all of them would’ve been insane.

Mod note: Do not wish violence upon people... Literally the first note in this thread 

2 hours ago, grandpas glass said:

One thing that strikes me as a bit odd is how quickly the security reacted to the assassin, in the video it looks like they had him in their sights the whole time.

https://www.oneindia.com/international/trump-assassination-attempt-who-was-thomas-matthew-crooks-identfied-as-trump-shooter-3878235.html

Also, it looks like Trump kept looking over at them just before the shooting, as if he was just waiting for something to happen.

An eyewitness account describes the secret service having a sniper on the building behind trump who had his eyes on the “shooter” the entire time and she actually saw the secret service get tripod out and aiming at the opposite facing building before shots started to ring out (I ignored the two younger people and waited to hear from the mom)

another interesting detail I’m not sure how true is yet, but according to these people, the shooter rolled up on a black motorcycle, decked out and adorned with a DONT TREAD ON ME flag around his neck like a cape. She said she didn’t think anything of him but by the time she did a double take there was a door to a building open and the man was gone.

5 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

An eyewitness account describes the secret service having a sniper on the building behind trump who had his eyes on the “shooter” the entire time and she actually saw the secret service get tripod out and aiming at the opposite facing building before shots started to ring out (I ignored the two younger people and waited to hear from the mom)

also this guy

https://www.bbc.com/news/videos/c51yly4085lo

1 hour ago, Shadowheart said:

i get the feeling that it looks like it was staged but.. who would give their own life (and other innocent victim in the crowd) to enhance the chances of someone’s election winning potential

this whole situation is so sick, each day i wake up more and more grateful im european (god knows how trump winning the election will affect EU though..)

also im so sorry if im being insensitive or its out of place, but why is the shooter kinda giving Ethel Cain in this pic..

GSasdUCXgAA1X8h?format=jpg&name=large

I know it's pretty much pointless to try to fight disinformation, but this guy is a right wing hoaxer.

https://x.com/Shayan86/status/1812351317639119326

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

52 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

another interesting detail I’m not sure how true is yet, but according to these people, the shooter rolled up on a black motorcycle, decked out and adorned with a DONT TREAD ON ME flag around his neck like a cape. She said she didn’t think anything of him but by the time she did a double take there was a door to a building open and the man was gone.

This is the stupidest thing I’ve heard this entire month

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Wait For Life said:

This is the stupidest thing I’ve heard this entire month

That’s cool. Is there Anything you wanna contribute to the actual conversation? Or would you rather just continue being a cunt, after the mods asked for the catty limp wrist antics to stop?

I know you’re probably butthurt that nobody takes you seriously, and I promise im not even trying to be shady here, it’s just like… you can go back to reddit? Nobody cares for that kind of commentary here pookie

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by That Venice Bitch

3 hours ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

The photo of him raising his fist and people chanting USA after that feels so dystopian.. 

idk what’s going to ensue after this incident 

so sorry for the people that died and were injured 

Such a scary moment -- and then immediately his defiant fist pumping and seemingly shouting "Fight, fight, fight", the crowd chanting USA... 

Violence begets violence.

So many live for this and more than ever they'll feel justified.

Ok, but what does Taylor Swift think about this? 🤔

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

13 minutes ago, Morningcrow said:

Such a scary moment -- and then immediately his defiant fist pumping and seemingly shouting "Fight, fight, fight", the crowd chanting USA... 

Violence begets violence.

So many live for this and more than ever they'll feel justified.

I have to admit, the fact that you and others cannot begin to understand the concept of will to power even after seeing someone being nearly assassinated puzzles me.

To think that the shooter was 12 years old when Trump won the elections in 2016 :oprah2: 

2.gif

I studied theter and worked in a pro theater, and I've never seen anything more staged.

The obvious "hero shot" with him raising his fist in the air was a deft touch. I guess someone will buy it?

(Not hating on Trump btw, he's lesser of the two evils compared to Biden imo, who is a bonafide war criminal, sending guns to Israel for 7 months straight that killed 38,000 and possibly 10,000 more who are missing, with tens of thousands wounded and misplaced. Still wouldn't vote for either though).

I dont like Trump AT ALL. OBVIOUSLY. But this is so scary for America. Like omg… like i see these memes and tiktoks joking abt this. Like this is so SERIOUS. Like omg some people dont understand.

33 minutes ago, jakoblvd said:

I dont like Trump AT ALL. OBVIOUSLY. But this is so scary for America. Like omg… like i see these memes and tiktoks joking abt this. Like this is so SERIOUS. Like omg some people dont understand.

I really hate what the Internet has become. This is obviously damn serious. The fact that I first learned about this with a meme says everything. 

1 hour ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Nothing can happen these days without it being a conspiracy :eek3:

I would like to think if it was staged they would ensure no civilian lives were lost.. 

And also this. Has the anti-science, anti-logical thinking movement really come this far? That everything has to be a conspiracy, or staged, or whatever. This is why serious evil stuff gets allowed more than ever it seems. 

Our ex Vice President got almost killed by a gunman a few years ago and people to this day still believe it was staged, when proof is out there.

RIP to the victim.

2 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

That’s cool. Is there Anything you wanna contribute to the actual conversation? Or would you rather just continue being a cunt, after the mods asked for the catty limp wrist antics to stop?

I know you’re probably butthurt that nobody takes you seriously, and I promise im not even trying to be shady here, it’s just like… you can go back to reddit? Nobody cares for that kind of commentary here pookie

I've never been on Reddit. If you look back at this thread, you have added zero substance. Your first comments on this thread were:

"Okay I thought I was crazy for thinking it looked a little staged"

and

"When it's Michelle Obama"

Nothing about an attempted assassination with multiple injuries and casualties is staged. Just because I sometimes post filtered snippets of unleaked Lana material doesn't mean I'm not a real person with real opinions and perspectives! 

I’m not going to insult you, like you call me “MAGAForLife” and a “cunt” but I will respond to your accusations without fear of retribution.

26 minutes ago, jakoblvd said:

gen z can’t take anything seriously to save their lives and that will be their downfall. my friends are texting me “why did the shooter miss” which is so unhinged. trump is vile but it’s important to have foresight; if he died yesterday, america would be on fire today. this isn’t good news at all.

what happened on jan 6 and what happened yesterday shouldn’t be occurring in a 1st world country. we are a democracy who can voice our opinions via elections and protests. all of this is a sign of instability & unrest which only spells trouble for our future. leaving the house even feels scary because it seems like anyone could pop off at any moment. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ