Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

A&W is easily the best song she has ever released and I don’t know if she will be able to top it. I get personal opinions but objectively, it ticks every single box a Lana song should. It is timeless, dark, glamorous, sexy, fun, and honest. If it doesn’t get nominated for song of the year and record of the year, I genuinely think it would be a huge snub. 

1 hour ago, Orville Peck said:

For Free is actually a really good cover.

I love that it's a collaboration with two of my favorite artists. I really want them to collaborate more. :defeated:

for free truthers unite!!! :defeated: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 hour ago, Jakk said:

Lucky Ones is a pretty song and serves as a great closure to the story told in BTD. The strings are beautiful.

I do wish the drums made it to the final song though, maybe coming in after the first chorus a la the released version of Thunder. :)

the strings at the end are so iconic, I don’t listen to that song a lot anymore but i always get chills at that ending 

sgopYhV.gif

Black Beauty is the best song from the UV era. Every version of that song feels like the foundation for every vein of UV that exists. 

I’ve always been a firm believer that it’s one of her best songs PERIOD. Not sure how unpopular that one is :kiss3:

4 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Black Beauty is the best song from the UV era. Every version of that song feels like the foundation for every vein of UV that exists. 

I’ve always been a firm believer that it’s one of her best songs PERIOD. Not sure how unpopular that one is :kiss3:

the way the demo version can make me cry just from its sound

100% agree

negAbhB.png

i may get crucified for this but Chemtrails is one of my fav lana albums :tommy:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

It's so sad how the trailer for LA To The Moon Tour never got much attention. It's such a beautiful trailer, one of her bests. The way how she used old movie clips, Paradise Tour videos and the end part of White Mustang video with Terrence Loves You in the background for it :trisha: personally my favorite trailer of hers.

url%5D

3 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Radiohead and Lana actually have a lot in common, but I feel like nobody talks about it 

Get Free sorta put Radiohead in the vilain corner (sadly) for LB. But both Lana and Radiohead are amongst my faves so yeah, they do have a lot in common :true:

5 hours ago, Embach said:

It's so sad how the trailer for LA To The Moon Tour never got much attention. It's such a beautiful trailer, one of her bests. The way how she used old movie clips, Paradise Tour videos and the end part of White Mustang video with Terrence Loves You in the background for it :trisha: personally my favorite trailer of hers.

wait what :trisha:

I really like Judah Interlude :biblio: the instrumentals are crazy and it matches A&W and Candy Necklace atmosphere. This is the real Patty and Sean dissctrack on this record but I feel like y'all sleep on it.

Why are you so infatuated with me? 

Gives me damn chills every damn time, her distanced laughter, the gloomy sounds..it is very haunting.

11 hours ago, PARADIXO said:

wait what :trisha:

On December 21, 2017, she posted LA To The Moon Tour trailer on her Instagram (lanadelrey one) and captioned "LA to the Moon and Back". It's still on YouTube and it's also reposted on Instagram (lanadelreysposts)!

url%5D

On 6/15/2023 at 8:05 AM, honeymo0n said:

i may get crucified for this but Chemtrails is one of my fav lana albums :tommy:

Same

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

17 hours ago, Embach said:

It’s so beautiful. Oh how I wish she would have another your like La To The Moon. With trailers, fun merch etc. I would literally do anything. LDRX please save us

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

1 hour ago, Embach said:

On December 21, 2017, she posted LA To The Moon Tour trailer on her Instagram (lanadelrey one) and captioned "LA to the Moon and Back". It's still on YouTube and it's also reposted on Instagram (lanadelreysposts)!

Link please?

Edit: found it! https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXv4pkTo6BZ/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==