Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

Seems like an unpopular opinion here but... NFR is by far my favorite Lana album. To me it feels grown up and so cohesive, kind of like a story from first to last song :flutter:

agreed

giphy.gif

She managed to age 10 years between 2014 and 2016

Lana's been smoking cigarettes for many years - now she's constantly vaping, which is said to be more dangerous then cigarettes.

Both cigarettes and vaping ages people drastically.

Hopefully Lana quits while she's still young.  :smokes:

agingsmoker1.jpg

vaporboy-cards.jpg

I hate how she and especially her fandom push this romanticised "the other woman" narrative. If you are aware that your lover is cheating on his/her partner you are just as disgusting as the cheater himself.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Lana's been smoking cigarettes for many years - now she's constantly vaping, which is said to be more dangerous then cigarettes.

agingsmoker1.jpg

vaporboy-cards.jpg

Tbh thank u for taking the time out to post this kinda stuff. I recently started vaping like crazy and wasn't aware it was this intense.  :facepalm:  Ty to everyone for posts like theeeese.

she used to look so old in 2015 but now she looks way younger!!! what the hell are you talking about

I don't think she actually really aged either, I think it's just her makeup style which really changed a lot and gives a mature look. Especially since she rarely does her eyes up and often goes with a heavy overdrawn dark lip. 

agingsmoker1.jpg

vaporboy-cards.jpg

did the cigarette industry create that pamphlet?

giphy.gif

did the cigarette industry create that pamphlet?

Nope. It was created by Surgeon General. The top one is for smoking cigarettes and the one in the bottom is vaping. Both things destroys and kill. 

It’s a joke that Lana still sings off to the races at shows. It’s like she was smart enough to know it didn’t sound great live during late 2012 - 2014, what happened... If she wants a longer more ‘epic’ song on the set list she should sing cruel world (a song that actually sounds good live). I feel the same way about cherry. It sounds like garbage live. She should sing white mustang or art deco if she still wants a shorter lighter song. I get the gays love these two but they are trash live. Lana really needs to take into consideration that she has gained a lot of new fans this album and she really should change up the set list. A lot of the obnoxious BTD twinks (and girls) have completely left the fandom. She doesn’t have to pander to them anymore. There is no need to sing a 7 year old song that wasn’t even a single.

It’s a joke that Lana still sings off to the races at shows. It’s like she was smart enough to know it didn’t sound great live during late 2012 - 2014, what happened... If she wants a longer more ‘epic’ song on the set list she should sing cruel world (a song that actually sounds good live). I feel the same way about cherry. It sounds like garbage live. She should sing white mustang or art deco if she still wants a shorter lighter song. I get the gays love these two but they are trash live. Lana really needs to take into consideration that she has gained a lot of new fans this album and she really should change up the set list. A lot of the obnoxious BTD twinks (and girls) have completely left the fandom. She doesn’t have to pander to them anymore. There is no need to sing a 7 year old song that wasn’t even a single.

The choreo for it really kills it for me (along with the lack of actually singing the song). I feel like it doesn't match at all.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

lana's 2016 festival tour outfits are literally some of her best tour looks EVER but yall aint ready for that conversation...

Outfits, shows and performances. Her concerts by that time were somehow hypnotising, she just didn't seem to be from this world. Also her first dates from 2017 (Oya, Manchester, London, etc.).

As someone who hasn't seen Lana live and who doesn't watch videos of her concerts, I would like to see her sing Off to the Races. It seems like it could be such an explosive crazy performance, but how some people make it sound... idek. I just wish she would put effort into something, anything.

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189