pinupgirls

Lana Del Rey To become Vevo Certified Artist

I'm going to listen to Harlem Shake now. Oh, and i'm also going to listen to Call Me Maybe. This thread has been inspiring done something to my mind.

I've never heard a Justin Bieber song so i might do that too...

After that i may or may not kill myself. Or do my laundry. Thanks for listening to the tales of my mundane existence in which i live under a cozy rock. 

R.I.P. Monicker. :( 

14417469274.gif

Okay so Harlem Shake is literally 30 seconds of music repeated six times. I should have a glass of water right now. 

I realized that i once tried to listen to Call Me Maybe and i turned it off after the first chorus, which is rare for me because i almost always make it a point to sit through everything no matter how much i can't tolerate it. I got through it this time. This sounds like music that would be in an Old Navy commercial for pants or, like, an edgy shampoo commercial. What is going on? I wonder if the producer(s) told her to smile while singing. What is she doing? 

I am contributing to Vevo views like a good consumer. Now on to Baby by Justin Bieber. He looks like a hot lesbian. Am i supposed to think this? God, his pronunciation and inflection is gross, ugh. Is this kid going to hate his life in a few years? Why are they at a bowling alley? Why is Ludacris there? What am i doing? I don't have anything to say about this song, it feels like i'm staring at a white wall and someone is asking me to describe it. I think i'd rather listen to this than Call Me Maybe. Man, that fade is smooooth. Oh, he got the girl at the end and he did a cool handshake with Luda. Alright Biebz. 

No one is reading this, i'm about to start confessing some dark, vile secrets. 

Okay, on to Kiss You by One Direction (it's the first song that comes up when you start typing One Direction on youtube so i went with that one). I surprised you, didn't i? Pulled this one out of left field. I wasn't prepared for this. This sounds like an SNL sketch. Fuck, this one is easily the worst of the night. This is suicide. What if this was the only song you could listen to for the rest of your life? Wait, why is the song quoting 99 Luftballoons? I have to admit that i'm laughing a lot listening to/watching this. Why is this SO LOUD? And why do they have to sing LIKE THAT, ugh. Imagine one of these doofuses kissing you. There is no way that i will ever listen to this piece of shit again. 

I'm sorry for wasting everyone's time. What was the point of this thread again? 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Okay so Harlem Shake is literally 30 seconds of music repeated six times. I should have a glass of water right now. 

I realized that i once tried to listen to Call Me Maybe and i turned it off after the first chorus, which is rare for me because i almost always make it a point to sit through everything no matter how much i can't tolerate it. I got through it this time. This sounds like music that would be in an Old Navy commercial for pants or, like, an edgy shampoo commercial. What is going on? I wonder if the producer(s) told her to smile while singing. What is she doing? 

I am contributing to Vevo views like a good consumer. Now on to Baby by Justin Bieber. He looks like a hot lesbian. Am i supposed to think this? God, his pronunciation and inflection is gross, ugh. Is this kid going to hate his life in a few years? Why are they at a bowling alley? Why is Ludacris there? What am i doing? I don't have anything to say about this song, it feels like i'm staring at a white wall and someone is asking me to describe it. I think i'd rather listen to this than Call Me Maybe. Man, that fade is smooooth. Oh, he got the girl at the end and he did a cool handshake with Luda. Alright Biebz. 

No one is reading this, i'm about to start confessing some dark, vile secrets. 

Okay, on to Kiss You by One Direction (it's the first song that comes up when you start typing One Direction on youtube so i went with that one). I surprised you, didn't i? Pulled this one out of left field. I wasn't prepared for this. This sounds like an SNL sketch. Fuck, this one is easily the worst of the night. This is suicide. What if this was the only song you could listen to for the rest of your life? Wait, why is the song quoting 99 Luftballoons? I have to admit that i'm laughing a lot listening to/watching this. Why is this SO LOUD? And why do they have to sing LIKE THAT, ugh. Imagine one of these doofuses kissing you. There is no way that i will ever listen to this piece of shit again. 

I'm sorry for wasting everyone's time. What was the point of this thread again? 

I actually rather enjoyed reading this. :mariah: 

Don't you want to write about Scream and Shout too? :tyvm:

Don't shade a song that has Miss Britney on it. :read:

Whha.. :oh:

There was no shade there, that song is awesome I  love it. (And the video is  genius)

I would just enjoy reading such a detailed opinion about it :grr:

Whha.. :oh:

There was no shade there, that song is awesome I  love it. (And the video is  genius)

I would just enjoy reading such a detailed opinion about it :grr:

I was just making sure you kept your sanity. :oh:

Now on to Baby by Justin Bieber. He looks like a hot lesbian. Am i supposed to think this? God, his pronunciation and inflection is gross, ugh. Is this kid going to hate his life in a few years? Why are they at a bowling alley? Why is Ludacris there? What am i doing? I don't have anything to say about this song, it feels like i'm staring at a white wall and someone is asking me to describe it. I think i'd rather listen to this than Call Me Maybe. Man, that fade is smooooth. Oh, he got the girl at the end and he did a cool handshake with Luda. Alright Biebz. 

And now it's time to join Justin Boards. Everybody's doing it. :yesnod:

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

#realtalk

seriously join justinboards we're gonna turn into lanaboards2.0

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

#realtalk

seriously join justinboards we're gonna turn into lanaboards2.0

Can I join? Am I allowed?? Am more than 12 years old thats why I am asking if I can join :deadbanana:

ps: I used to like Justin

glgcDdT.gif