Sitar

Lorde

I've accepted it as, like, Love Club outro at best, but I'm not sure why she's so fond of singing it live.

UGHUBKHVUGJ if your plans fall through consider selling me your ticket, I tried so hard to get one and the bots got the best of me

Haha will do, highly doubt I will let anything get in the way of her show though.

That sucks. It pisses me off that within 5 mins, there's already 100+ overpriced tickets on stubhub. It's ridiculous.

I'm sorry for her.

BUT HELL, MY BODY IS READY. LET THE LEAKS BEGIN.

uh no there are only going to be 8 new songs and you want leaks?? i'd like to not have a True Romance 2.0 on my hands seriously

THE ALBUM HAS A NAME AND A DATE AND AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

CcHpAUO.png

CONFIRMED FOR SEPTEMBER 30TH I AM AT FULL MAST

i am really excited as that's a grand album title but i just

800px-Lost_letters.jpg

14417469274.gif

@ At least listen to Tennis Court please, it's life-changing.

This ^ Because then you also need to hear Swingin Party which won't even be on the album you're waiting for.

Thank you both for the suggestions, I will replay her songs tonight and watch all of her videos and listen to the ones that I don't have. :smile:

Well, I found a better-than-YouTube-quality Radio performance of 'Ribs', and what can I say; I caved. :rip:

It's incredible. 

Am I the only one who thinks the album title might be a double entendre of sorts? I don't think the drug is spelled with an 'e' at the end, is it? That would mean that she's using it to refer to an actual heroine, while simultaneously invoking imagery of drugs, as part of the overwhelming social commentary-ness of it all. 

I was casually listening to "Tennis Court" and enjoying finally giving her a chance when my little sister walked into the room and asked me why I was listening to Justin Bieber :toofunny:

EQFO7rX.png

Well, I found a better-than-YouTube-quality Radio performance of 'Ribs', and what can I say; I caved. :rip:

It's incredible. 

Am I the only one who thinks the album title might be a double entendre of sorts? I don't think the drug is spelled with an 'e' at the end, is it? That would mean that she's using it to refer to an actual heroine, while simultaneously invoking imagery of drugs, as part of the overwhelming social commentary-ness of it all. 

nanananana I'm Madrigal and I post about things without providing VERY IMPORTANT links

post it immediately

And OMG is Lorde gonna be in September's Gaga V Magazine? Here 4 that

uh no there are only going to be 8 new songs and you want leaks?? i'd like to not have a True Romance 2.0 on my hands seriously

Well, in my case, listening to stuff before it comes out ruins nothing for me. The songs feel as new because we get them in better quality. I Can't with just 7 tracks. I need more. This  girl is SO replayable.

Plus, getting early mixes would be SO cool.