lola

Taylor Swift

3 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

The last time my friend tried to dl a taylor zip, Tove Loes album was the surprise instead, I wouldn't want you to go through that tragedy :hillary:

When it’s 22 copies of ME!

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

Lol of course Taylor continues to ruin the charm of her original albums by releasing lazy, inferior re-recordings. :toofloppy:

She's wack for that lyric change. I'll continue listening to Scooter's superior stolen versions, just like I do with Fearless and Red :oic2:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

I think I’m gonna start importing the superior stolen versions to my local files so I can stream it without giving Scooter money 

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

20 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Lol of course Taylor continues to ruin the charm of her original albums by releasing lazy, inferior re-recordings. :toofloppy:

She's wack for that lyric change. I'll continue listening to Scooter's superior stolen versions, just like I do with Fearless and Red :oic2:

good for you:awkney:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Excited for the release tonight. This album seems special to her, so hoping there was more attention to detail this go-around. I’ve heard some snippets and they sound great. “Last Kiss” is a really good song and in my opinion much much more emotional than “All Too Well.”

lets be honest, for regular fans, the only pull to her rerecordings are the vault tracks. i hate that she changed that lyric but i was always gonna listen to the original album most of the time anyway just like i do with fearless and red. i'm happy for her getting to own her masters, but these aren't the versions i have memories with and i don't think its "disrespectful" to listen to the originals (she still makes money from them!)

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

Just now, crazyforyou said:

has it leaked :flutter:

weirdly no, even though i've seen a ton of people with the vinyl/cd

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

was kinda disappointed when i heard but honestly is it really that big of a deal? the original will still always be available. it's a much classier lyric that fits who taylor is now

violets in your eyes

I mean it's not a big deal but she broke the promise - she promised to keep the songs same :crossed: she'll see that most swifties aren't happy with this and it will be controversial in the fandom

url%5D

I hate gen z for making her think if she released the unchanged version she'd get a lot of hate. and the worst part is... she's right :toofloppy:

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

i don't care that she changed the lyrics of better than revenge. that lyric was incredibly cringe and taylor probably changed it because of that. yall are doing way too much saying its because of "woke gen z sjws".

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

29 minutes ago, viktoria said:

that lyric was incredibly cringe

no it ate but i agree that there shouldn't be a big freak out over it

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden