lola

Taylor Swift

1 hour ago, love you madly said:

what the fuck actually is the drama between taylor and karlie kloss ? i know there's some weird people that think they dated but idk anything beyond that

people think they dated because back in the day TMZ dropped photos of them allegedly kissing at a The 1975 concert (...a detail that aged poorly)

people speculated that Cruel Summer was about Karlie because of the "I snuck in through the garden gate every night that summer" lyrics / there are paparazzi candids of Taylor at the garden gate outside Karlie's home from a few different days in the summer during 1989 era; also Cornelia Street because that home was on Cornelia Street

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

2 hours ago, love you madly said:

what the fuck actually is the drama between taylor and karlie kloss ? i know there's some weird people that think they dated but idk anything beyond that

who even is that? karlie

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

23 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

the hate against karlie is so gross like that woman just gave birth and had to fly across the country to see taylor, why would she do that for someone that hates her? i think it’s clear they’ve reconciled now. swifties are acting like they know the exact details of what happened when it’s all speculation 🤦‍♀️ 

making a big deal of why she’s not in vip when cara delevingne is close to taylor and has been seated in the crowd before too, it’s not that serious. even in the past when taylor and karlie were besties she was still in the concert crowd instead of the vip section. again it doesn’t mean anything. 

rant over but omgggg please be normal and stop harassing this woman 🙏 the shit i’ve seen on twitter is vile

IMG-5424.jpg

Karlie constantly baits gaylors and has no relevancy outside of her past friendship with Taylor. She allegedly left during anti-hero. She came for attention and left lol sure people shouldn’t harass her but I do not believe her and Taylor reconciled.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 hours ago, venicebitch said:

She’s immune to making a good album cover for her rerecordings, fearless being the only exception 

i think the problem with the album covers is the same as the problem with the actual recordings. she got everything perfect (or perfectly imperfect) the first time around so whether she's trying to improve what she did before or simply emulate it, it will never reach the level of the originals. 

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

2 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

1989 is such a shit album with very few songs that are non commercial & uncorny. I am seated for Reputation TV and that’s about it. I hope there are vault tracks on that one!

:flop: Reputation is her 2nd worst album

1989>>>>>

Praying for a Coke bottle clear or sea glass clear vinyl variant :oprah:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

i'm not sure if i should just preorder it already or if i should wait to see if she releases more variants. part of me feels like she's very likely to release vinyl versions of the different cds which also seem to have different covers and i love getting special ones if theyre available but at the same time i initially didn't preorder speak now tv fast enough and it sold out and there was a couple weeks before they were restocked and before the other variants were announced where i was very sad thinking i missed out and i always feel more at ease knowing i already have a preorder waiting for me so maybe for peace of mind i should just preorder it

1 minute ago, wilting daisy said:

i'm not sure if i should just preorder it already or if i should wait to see if she releases more variants. part of me feels like she's very likely to release vinyl versions of the different cds which also seem to have different covers and i love getting special ones if theyre available but at the same time i initially didn't preorder speak now tv fast enough and it sold out and there was a couple weeks before they were restocked and before the other variants were announced where i was very sad thinking i missed out and i always feel more at ease knowing i already have a preorder waiting for me so maybe for peace of mind i should just preorder it

I honestly don't think the standard vinyl is going to be hard to find come release, so I am waiting it out for other variants. This is one of the biggest pop albums in history--I doubt it's getting a limited pressing. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

10 hours ago, Mer said:

21 songs on 2 vinyls is interesting when we got 22 songs on 3 for Speak Now tho 

Song lengths could affect that. A lot of speak now songs are 4-5+ minutes long

9 minutes ago, Mer said:

I honestly don't think the standard vinyl is going to be hard to find come release, so I am waiting it out for other variants. This is one of the biggest pop albums in history--I doubt it's getting a limited pressing. 

This too. I might ask my mom to order me one of the 1989 LPs for xmas

2 hours ago, Mer said:

i've never been able to find any of the taylor's version vinyls in person so i'm just nervous but i guess she'll probably restock it if it sells out anyway. i just get nwrvous about missing out bc i assumed she would restock evermore when the preorder sold out but she never did so i was lucky when i came across it in person or else i wouldn't have it

6 minutes ago, wilting daisy said:

i've never been able to find any of the taylor's version vinyls in person so i'm just nervous but i guess she'll probably restock it if it sells out anyway. i just get nwrvous about missing out bc i assumed she would restock evermore when the preorder sold out but she never did so i was lucky when i came across it in person or else i wouldn't have it

i'm confused by this because to this day you can find evermore vinyls at target/ any record store lol. same with the re-recording vinyls, and even if you can't find them irl they are easily purchased online for retail?

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・