lola

Taylor Swift

no idea why so many of you are acting like this is the worst thing she's ever put out? currently on question...? and the album is solid. not really getting the melodrama comparison tho lol

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

I’m sorry but this getting anything better than a just meh review has me legitimately wondering if her team paid off critics. Because it’s not possible that anyone with working ears, let alone a music critic can listen to this and give it a 4/5, or even 5/5 :crai: honestly, if anything, makes me care less about what critics think because clearly they have a secondary agenda 

1 minute ago, White Dress said:

I’m sorry but this getting anything better than a just meh review has me legitimately wondering if her team paid off critics. Because it’s not possible that anyone with working ears, let alone a music critic can listen to this and give it a 4/5, or even 5/5 :crai: honestly, if anything, makes me care less about what critics think because clearly they have a secondary agenda 

im thinking the same… folklore reviews felt organical while these reviews coming out feel like they trying to entitle the album so much…

and also for giving me Margaret

1 minute ago, White Dress said:

Yeah I don’t think this album is as bad as some people have said it is, but Rolling Stone calling it an instant classic is crazy. Maybe I just need to give this album more time though. 

11 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

no idea why so many of you are acting like this is the worst thing she's ever put out? currently on question...? and the album is solid. not really getting the melodrama comparison tho lol

i can kinda see it. There’s an industrial quality to the beats. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

3 minutes ago, Mer said:

i can kinda see it. There’s an industrial quality to the beats. 

To me it just sounds like the bass/trap trend that’s been going thru pop 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)