Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

5 minutes ago, la otra mujer said:

the cola song is about harvey weinstein….:shutup: lana has mentioned being the mistress in too many songs, obviously not a made up story or fiction 

you and i both know there’s nuance there, cola is also a song based purely off of vibes LMFAO i thought we all knew this?? 

you can keep defending your fav and showing that you really don’t know much about lana’s lyrics. not everything is meant to be taken literally babe 

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, la otra mujer said:

the cola song is about harvey weinstein….:shutup: lana has mentioned being the mistress in too many songs, obviously not a made up story or fiction 

Even if Lana was a “mistress” (Cola is a playful song inspired by something Barrie told her, and she said it was inspired by a Harvey Weinstein like figure, to me it sounds like a made up fun song, Lana sings about fake things all the time), she doesn’t publicly flaunt those relationships or sing about it as if she’s happy and healing and pure and should not be criticized. She talks about the complex nature of the situation. And as far as we know there was no child involved. There’s the difference.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

14 minutes ago, la otra mujer said:

yes because her pussy actually tastes like pepsi

I kinda like it, it's fun but nothing groundbreaking imo

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

the instrumental is kinda fun i guess, i agree with those who said it sounds like house music lol but the lyrics just rub me the wrong way considering the context and everything that went down :brigitte:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

look me dead in my eyes and tell me the first line of this song isn't a direct musical reference of You can't stop the beat from Hairspray 

and then also big Vouge vibes

I like it... but I kinda hate the subject matter - It's just stoking speculation :brigitte:

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑

4 hours ago, Embach said:

Is the new song bad or good? What genre is it?

i personally think it's very good! lyrics are kinda wack tho. the genre is house

I dont think this song is doing her any favors with her public perception and the lyrics at times are kind of a mess but the production is fantastic its so weirdly blending house and new-age Charli XCX / Poppy / Grimes elements with a hint of Yasutaka Nakata / Perfume jpop sprinkled in its so bizarre.

But of course it has Ariana's gorgeous vocals and this is absolutely that song I want to white girl at the club.gif to.

6 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

the difference is lana isn’t actually doing it:oprah7:

True, but does it matter... Like Ariana and whoever she's dating (cos idgaf about her personal life), whatever is happening can be sussed out between them and not the fans. Just saying /gen