Lirazel

Music (& stuff) people like that you tried to get into, but can’t

Music:

1. Most of Radiohead's discography.

2. Most of Stan Twitter's favorite artists 

Other stuff;

American football, actual football and spicy food

Radiohead is so overrated I can't with that band. They have some good songs but they're not as good as people pretend them to be.

yJVUJr9.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Radiohead is so overrated I can't with that band. They have some good songs but they're not as good as people pretend them to be.

yJVUJr9.gif

Tea. I really dislike Thom's voice and I've read comments by RH fans sayin he "sings like a god"  :awkney:

(And i barely understand what he sings nnn)

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

yJVUJr9.gif

No one is pretending, hunny, and "pretending" to like an artist or group is pretty pathetic. That doesn't translate to 30 million+ records sold worldwide.

They're a great band.

yJVUJr9.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Beyonce. I have given every album a full listen and nothing resonates with me or speaks to me besides a few songs total. Shes a killa performer tho

Troye Sivan. I know half the words to the bloom album cause I tried too hard but I just deleted the shits. tracks come on when i'm at work and i sing along but it's not my t. I even saw troye just so i could see kim petras back in october '18

Also my best girlfriend and I are always trying to get eachother to like eachothers music. she loves Lights, AFI, Silverstein and Bring Me The Horizon and I just...... am too gay for those bands. and Lights peaked with her first album (for me) and I couldnt get into any of her later albums.

Break the Ice is her best song, that's all I really have  :toofunny:

shiiiit if you like break the ice, then check the entire album it's from, blackout. it's pretty much the same flawless sound.

esp freakshow, ooh ooh baby, toy soldier, hot as ice.

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

Beyonce. I have given every album a full listen and nothing resonates with me or speaks to me besides a few songs total. Shes a killa performer tho

Troye Sivan. I know half the words to the bloom album cause I tried too hard but I just deleted the shits. tracks come on when i'm at work and i sing along but it's not my t. I even saw troye just so i could see kim petras back in october '18

Also my best girlfriend and I are always trying to get eachother to like eachothers music. she loves Lights, AFI, Silverstein and Bring Me The Horizon and I just...... am too gay for those bands. and Lights peaked with her first album (for me) and I couldnt get into any of her later albums.

shiiiit if you like break the ice, then check the entire album it's from, blackout. it's pretty much the same flawless sound.

esp freakshow, ooh ooh baby, toy soldier, hot as ice.

Ugh Blackout is so good I need Brit and Danja to get back into the studio :sadcore2: timeless sound 

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

● Charli's post-Sucker material (except for Vroom Vroom EP and Roll with Me)
● Various male artists just because I thought they were hot when I was 14-15 (mostly k-pop)

● Lo-fi and techno because I like some miscellaneous tracks but Spotify playlists are full of 7-8 minute tracks that sound the same; I'd like to love techno and actually mean it
● Crystal Castles, a couple of good ones but that's it, the rest hurt my ears; also Die Antwoord but their few tracks I like are such bangers
● Frank Ocean, once again a couple of good tracks on Blonde but eh
● Lana Del Rey's new material okay who am I kidding, so far I haven't even bothered to get into them
● SOPHIE

GlisteningSoreDolphin-size_restricted.gi

● Lana Del Rey's new material okay who am I kidding, so far I haven't even bothered to get into them

By "new material" do you mean the post-ultraviolence stuff?

I tried one year to get through an ariana album(it was the one where shes sitting on a chair?) because I wanted to see why people I knew liked her so much-even though its not my type of music really(not a massive pop fan-well atleast most of the girls from this decade) and it was so mind numbingly boring it was like listening to mariah on sleeping medication and without the great hooks!

● Charli's post-Sucker material (except for Vroom Vroom EP and Roll with Me)

GlisteningSoreDolphin-size_restricted.gi

how can you like Roll With Me/Vroom Vroom and not the rest? lol

Kacey Musgraves. I like her style, but don’t get the hype when it comes to her music. Then again, I only tried listening to three songs.

What songs? I stan so I’ll gladly recommend other stuff I’d youre interested

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You