Hellion

Rihanna

5 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Will she ever release new music tho

tbh I saw no at this point :rip: 

I feel like she won't as she has nothing to gain from it, she's still massively famous and well liked, rich as fuck and she has so many big hit songs that are still popular.

By releasing a new album she can only damage her image and status if people don't like it and then people don't care about her as much and all her business loses money where as if she doesn't release music people continue to think of her like a god lol

Average, can’t really dance, mimed a lot of it. Mostly the same all the way through it, not the best setlist choice.  6 out of 10 from me. 

edit: will give her some allowance on the dancing being pregnant (if rumours are true). But we know she’s not really big on dancing. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Just now, Barry said:

I feel like she won't as she has nothing to gain from it, she's still massively famous and well liked, rich as fuck and she has so many big hit songs that are still popular.

By releasing a new album she can only damage her imagine and status if people don't like it and then people don't care about her as much and all her business loses money where as if she doesn't release music people continue to think of her like a god lol

Ya I agree with this. You even kind of saw it with those soundtrack songs people released, it’s probably just not worth it to her to release stuff and have people freak out and bash it when she gains nothing in the long run :rip: 

5 minutes ago, Barry said:

By releasing a new album she can only damage her image and status if people don't like it and then people don't care about her as much and all her business loses money where as if she doesn't release music people continue to think of her like a god lol

I agree, and she makes so much from her fashion and beauty companies BILLIONS…music is a small fish in comparison. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Pretty boring tbh. Also she didn't look pregnant during her press conference? Why are people saying she's pregnant? 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

Pretty boring tbh. Also she didn't look pregnant during her press conference? Why are people saying she's pregnant? 

she has a stomach that she rubbed during one of the songs :scoff:

even though it's only been 9 months since the last baby and sometimes women don't lose the baby weight

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, Mer said:

Tbh I was imagining it was some sort of fake belly as a tribute to her son and she'd open it like a cupboard and doves would fly out or smthn 

:runs:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

i personally really liked her halftime performance:sadcore4:

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

1 minute ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Tbh I was imagining it was some sort of fake belly as a tribute to her son and she'd open it like a cupboard and doves would fly out or smthn 

:runs:

your expectations were so high for a woman who hasn't released an album in almost 7 years :krylie:

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Just now, terrencelovesy0u said:

i personally really liked her halftime performance:sadcore4:

Me too I almost cried during the Umbrella bit

Just now, Mer said:

your expectations were so high for a woman who hasn't released an album in almost 7 years :krylie:

Never mind that the doves would've suffocated 

I rly didn't think it through huh

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I thought the performance was good, I think they chose songs on which she could do an easier/less elaborate choreography given her alleged pregancy, which is understandable.

But the choice of songs was a bit underwhelming, kinda wish she had performed Love on the Brain and/or Shut Up And Drive--but overall it was okay/good, yet anticlimactic. This stage slayed hard though.