Hellion

Rihanna

15 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Honestly she and Lana are the only two artists who can do the least and forgiveness

Anyone else I'd be like :wtf3:

agree 100%

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

i didn't watch it but i was hoping she'd preview something new, not a baby :icant: guess we'll never hear new bad girl riri now :noparty:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

is the single coming or…?

9 minutes ago, living legend said:

…so looks like we ain’t getting that Fenty album anytime soon

tiffany-pollard-stressed.gif

at this point she will just open a new brand “Fenty Music” and do the bare minimum to maximize her wealth 

and also for giving me Margaret

11 minutes ago, the ocean said:

considering that i think that she should just release a greatest hits album and then dip :hillary:

anti is a very good last album :bebe:

yes at least she managed to put out something that feels timeless now. anti ages like wine

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

18 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Never mind that the doves would've suffocated 

I rly didn't think it through huh

*Rihanna opens up her fake belly*: 3 dead doves thump to the ground. 

*THE CROWD GOES WILD* 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

I think we set ourselves up for overhype, but the blame can’t be all on us since this is her “return” to music and the public so obv we were ready for the flying doves and JayZ  appearing from a cloud of smoke. the stage was nice and the transitions went hard. 

Top 10 Super Bowl performance? No

Top 10 Rihanna performance? Yes

39 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Lbr we are not getting anything :um:

yeah i'm convinced we're not getting anything lol but if we're not getting anything then she did all that for what like what was the reason :air2:

15 minutes ago, kuntsugi said:

yeah i'm convinced we're not getting anything lol but if we're not getting anything then she did all that for what like what was the reason :air2:

It’s weird considering the amount of campaigning Apple Music did for this show on tv, online, etc. Like they took time away from their own radio shows and filled those hours with Rihanna albums, playing the entire tracklist top to bottom :crossed:

45 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

It’s weird considering the amount of campaigning Apple Music did for this show on tv, online, etc. Like they took time away from their own radio shows and filled those hours with Rihanna albums, playing the entire tracklist top to bottom :crossed:

i know right!! they wouldn't do all that for nothing… i think an album (or at least a new single) was actually coming but since she's pregnant they decided to postpone the release so she could have her baby, kinda like what happened with madonna back in 2000

1 minute ago, kuntsugi said:

i know right!! they wouldn't do all that for nothing… i think an album (or at least a new single) was actually coming but since she's pregnant they decided to postpone the release so she could have her baby, kinda like what happened with madonna back in 2000

But Apple doesn't necessarily gain anything from Rihanna's new album the way they would on their investment (~$50 million) in the Halftime Show. Unless Rihanna's 9th album is going to be an Apple Music Exclusive (which I doubt she, a billionaire, would ever agree to), the viewership for her Halftime Show was more important to Apple to promote than a new album/single--in terms of ROI. 

If I oversaw a marketing expenditure of $50 million for something, I'd want to make sure it was successful as possible as well--regardless of Rihanna's plans. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️