Lana Del Rey

Last Movie You Watched?

I just watched X and Pearl over the weekend (finally). So fucking amazing, the second the X trailer dropped I wanted to see it in theaters but no one would go with me. I can’t stop quoting both movies especially Pearl. 

Last night I watched The Florida Project and oh my god. I felt happiness, sadness, nostalgia, love, and heartbreak. A fucking masterpiece. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

On 2/21/2024 at 8:35 PM, mssainttropez said:

I just watched X and Pearl over the weekend (finally). So fucking amazing, the second the X trailer dropped I wanted to see it in theaters but no one would go with me. I can’t stop quoting both movies especially Pearl. 

Last night I watched The Florida Project and oh my god. I felt happiness, sadness, nostalgia, love, and heartbreak. A fucking masterpiece. 

The florida project is fab. Check out Red Rocket, I like it even more. The other week I DMed the director on Insta (Sean Baker his name is). And he responded to me. Basically, I said this newly-announced Kidman/Fanning project, Margot's Got Money Problems, would be perfect for him to direct, and explained why shortly.  He said thanks, but that he doesn't do TV. Very cool guy.

5 minutes ago, oftmtfts said:

Psycho 1960

Fun fact: in one of her first big performances, Lana walked onto the stage to the main theme from this movie. Lmao.

From Up on Poppy Hill. It was nice but a little bit too slow.

Just started my Japanese animated movie journey, I'm probably going to watch some Ghibli Studio classics next

12 hours ago, barttttender said:

The florida project is fab. Check out Red Rocket, I like it even more. The other week I DMed the director on Insta (Sean Baker his name is). And he responded to me. Basically, I said this newly-announced Kidman/Fanning project, Margot's Got Money Problems, would be perfect for him to direct, and explained why shortly.  He said thanks, but that he doesn't do TV. Very cool guy.

Sean seems super cool and down to earth. Obviously, he’s a great director and artist and he seems to keep in touch with fans. He even has a letterboxd account :true:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

I’m a movie hoe, lol, so I watched three more since my last post!! Miller’s Girl, Would You Rather, and All The Bright Places (the range)  :justride:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

On 2/25/2024 at 5:45 AM, Make me your Dream Life said:

I know right :crying4::phone:

I watched it a second time, with a significant ex-boyfriend who became my friend

it wasn't the most clever idea :crai: