Fluorine

Charli XCX

33 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

What a set list…. https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/charli-xcx/2024/brooklyn-paramount-brooklyn-ny-63abf27b.html

Was Addison there for the VD remix?? Or did she just sing it solo?

This setlist is amazing I hope this is what her setlist is for the tour

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 hour ago, rollwithme said:

What a set list…. https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/charli-xcx/2024/brooklyn-paramount-brooklyn-ny-63abf27b.html

Was Addison there for the VD remix?? Or did she just sing it solo?

:trisha: im so excited for the sweat tour

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

right before party 4 u started Charli ranted about her beef against this rope she was trying to use for a prop in the show lol. it was so cute. what an amazing show tho literally the best charli concert ive been to

saw a couple of people here and on twitter wanting a spring breakers ft. slayyyter like do not get my hopes up yall im delusional enough to think it could actually happen instead of being just some remix from some random drug addict from NY with a dj name in all caps and spelled wrong. :trisha:

5 hours ago, rollwithme said:

Why can’t she just put up some cult classic tees and insist on having ugly merch

Image-1.jpg

the bottle is so ugly i just had to buy it. atleast i wont lose it because it’s damn near flouresent

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

I'm still deciding what vinyl to get but I think I like the clear pink splatter best rzBZBR6.png

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

14 hours ago, cinnamon teeth said:

the grammys will ignore literally anything :toofunny: there is absolutely no reasoning or pattern to what they choose to nominate, after hours was critically acclaimed with the biggest song in billboard history on it and it got 0 noms. but yes brat aoty :charli:

I heard he didn't submit it for consideration. He hasn't been submitting his albums for a while.

Charli might be able to get some industry pull this time around especially given the extremely positive critical reception of the album and more artists crediting her as an inspiration or praising her music.

If she can land a summer charting hit (*cough* Talk talk *cough*) she has a serious chance.

I can see them also submitting it for dance/electronic aoty although with Justice's album that would be a very tough competition. And there's that album by a certain someone who is not wanted backstage at George's shows. I'm sure the Grammys won't be all about glazing that album...

All this discourse between Lorde and Charli, Lorde now posting brat multiple times, "One day we might make some music, the internet would go crazy"

They literally have to be up to something surely

48 minutes ago, charli bby said:

All this discourse between Lorde and Charli, Lorde now posting brat multiple times, "One day we might make some music, the internet would go crazy"

They literally have to be up to something surely

right like it seems like they’re really playing into it…. “the girl so confusing remix with lorde” incoming..