Fluorine

Charli XCX

Um, I repeatedly asked for suggestions and nobody (other than like three members) bothered to send any, so........

yeah shut up.

And my revival went mostly unnoticed :awkney2:

However, slay a bit Charlotte

031965fa29b611e39c2822000a1fbe4c_7.jpg

Well, I went to amazon this week to see about buying Pure Heroine, and I ended up getting True Romance instead :P

It is so good!!!  :hdu:

So now I'm playing catch-up on all the Charli XCX posts since April. And finding lots of goodies along the way (info, links, fabulous fan art). And 14! It's so funny, because its sound reminds me of early Simple Minds, who evolved into one of the best 80s bands creating atmospheric pop, and look where Charli is now!

Is it wrong that I still like Heartbreaks and Earthquakes even better than TR?  :ohno: 

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

Well, I went to amazon this week to see about buying Pure Heroine, and I ended up getting True Romance instead :P

So now I'm playing catch-up on all the Charli XCX posts since April. And finding lots of goodies along the way (info, links, fabulous fan art). And 14! It's so funny, because its sound reminds me of early Simple Minds, who evolved into one of the best 80s bands creating atmospheric pop, and look where Charli is now!

Is it wrong that I still like Heartbreaks and Earthquakes even better than TR?  :ohno: 

SCRAMBLE for 10 more dollars to buy PH :lordejesus:

Interesting parallel though :assad:

I like the way Grins was mastered on H&E much more than on TR. The violin-sounding effects in the chorus are way louder in the mix and I love that about it especially!

I like the "Lock You Up" demo better, the "How Can I" demo better, the "Grins" version from Heartbreaks and Earthquakes better, "So Far Away" from Heartbreaks and Earthquakes better, the single version of "Stay Away" better... Kill myself.

Still annoys me at how some changes were made; my opinion is probably uncommon but a lot of changes made in her songs to make final versions were just unnecessary because the earlier mixes were good enough and final sounding already.

I hope she keeps "SuperLove" as it is when she releases the second album!

I like the "Lock You Up" demo better, the "How Can I" demo better, the "Grins" version from Heartbreaks and Earthquakes better, "So Far Away" from Heartbreaks and Earthquakes better, the single version of "Stay Away" better... Kill myself.

Still annoys me at how some changes were made; my opinion is probably uncommon but a lot of changes made in her songs to make final versions were just unnecessary because the earlier mixes were good enough and final sounding already.

I hope she keeps "SuperLove" as it is when she releases the second album!

What is different about Stay Away from the single and album? The one on TR just sounded clearer to me, like better sound quality. & honestly I don't get why people have any kind of preference between both versions of So Far Away because they sound exactly the same, except when compared, the mixtape one sounds a little more muted. Like there isn't any actual difference other than it just being mastered to sound more clear idk¿

I WISH WE HAD A LONGER VERSION OF SPOONS :crying3:

We do have one but there's no second verse from Charli in it.

14417469274.gif

Ugh Heartbreak High, Cuts Like Diamonds, Chains, and Don't Know Your Name are such low points when listening through her unreleased/miscellaneous catalog it hurts to sit through them :xcry:

Ugh Heartbreak High, Cuts Like Diamonds, Chains, and Don't Know Your Name :creep: are such low points when listening through her unreleased/miscellaneous catalog it hurts to sit through them :xcry:

girl bye

BzhmW.png

Ugh Heartbreak High, Cuts Like Diamonds, Chains, and Don't Know Your Name are such low points when listening through her unreleased/miscellaneous catalog it hurts to sit through them :xcry:

In terms of the music/lyrics, or because they could have been meant for future projects?

(I'm only on page 105, guys, I'm on the edge of my seat! WHY THE HELL DID HEARTBREAK HIGH LEAK?!?)

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

Chains and Heartbreak High >>>>>>>>>>>>

In terms of the music/lyrics, or because they could have been meant for future projects?

(I'm only on page 105, guys, I'm on the edge of my seat! WHY THE HELL DID HEARTBREAK HIGH LEAK?!?)

THEY'RE SO BAD

Her thin ass vocals can go home. All four boring melodies can go home. And finally, the "I'd rather she reprised Save the Rhino for an album"-lyrics can go home.

@@PrettyBaby those four songs leaked along with Black Beauty etc from Rick Nowels' website.

girl bye

Leave me alone *edits everything*