Fluorine

Charli XCX

So, since she typically opens her albums with the title track, I’m very interested in Sorry If I Hurt You. Like, what tone would that set up, and how would the track list change? Since that was the original title. 

ALSO wasn’t Charli originally called Best Friends or something? Do we think there’s a track with the same name floating around somewhere?

4 hours ago, the ocean said:

grimes is this your secret account?

if it's you claire can you stop taking drugs and read a fucking book for once

thanks x

You must live under a rock & talk to nobody IRL because Grimes new Vanity Fair interview was making waves online.. you don’t even need to like her to recognize she’s relevant

5 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i made a possibly superior deluxe cover

Hide contents

ehjJYWy.jpg

this looks so much better...plus the original deluxe's lighting is off, makes it look like her head is photoshopped on :biblio:

2 hours ago, COLLXTION said:

Can someone please remaster Just One Touch, I really want to add it to the tracklist when the deluxe is released please? @Glitter Boy would you mind having a go?

What is Just One Touch though? :shock: I think I never heard of it / listened to it before

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

34 minutes ago, playboy barbie said:

i have a few q's guys
- Is there a physical release for deluxe

Since the songs were finished few days ago I don't think they even thought about that yet, but I hope so.

35 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i made a possibly superior deluxe cover

Hide contents

ehjJYWy.jpg

IT TRULY IS THE SUPERIOR DELUXE COVER VERSION OMG!!

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

5 hours ago, venicebitch said:

Exactly. That's why the og is superior because deluxe looks CHEAP compared to the final one. It just makes no sense for a deluxe version to look like a knock-off of the final one. What was special about the original cover is that it looks like it tells a story. It created a universe of its own, almost like a movie where Charli is something above the human and when she got hit it was the car that suffered from the crash, not her. Looking at the deluxe cover next to the original one destroys the fantasy, this is no longer a one-of-a-kind photo shoot, a one-of-a-kind moment. Now it looks as if there were more of these crashes. As if she would come home to change every damn time and then run in front of another car again. WHAT'S NEXT? Beige bikini, even more blood and even worse wig? Why does she change bra every time she gets hit? Does the wig start to come more and more loose after every crash? Does that mean that the crash - her own creation - makes Charli weaken? It just hurts my brain. Why this cover Charli, WHY?

trisha-pautas-crying.gif

you’re right you’re right!:true:

2 minutes ago, 111 said:

Selfish Girl - George Daniel,Lotus IV

How Can I Not Know What I Need Right Now - George Daniel

Sorry if I Hurt You - Lotus IV

What You Think About Me - A.G. Cook

:) 

YESSSSSS A.G :trisha: