Fluorine

Charli XCX

I’ve made my peace with the fact that we will never hear Better When You’re Gone/Cigarettes & Alcohol/Whatever its called. I’m very unhappy about it, but I know shes never gonna release it and no artist is going to buy it from her.

The only 2017/2018 songs I really wanna hear is Thousand Times and White Mercedes, the rest I could live without happily. Not expecting to hear these two either.

the TR love I'm seeing oh wow...the flavor, THE TASTE  :wowcry: True Romance really was that era and album huh? The poetic lyrics, the vocals, the wild hair, the goth platform stomper boots.. just talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, showstopping, spectacular. I still listen to this album and pretend I'm in 2012/13 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

The only 2017/2018 songs I really wanna hear is Thousand Times and White Mercedes, the rest I could live without happily. Not expecting to hear these two either.

check ur DMs babe! soz not the best quality

let's hang out on friday 

i downloaded sophie's and umru's sample packs and i'm trying to do a pc music mix of take my hand, i don't understand how no one did it before, take my hands has so many aspects that could turn into a danny l harle or sophie song

I still want to hear Shoes

And White Mercedes

@@BloomForYou henny if by any chance some random lb account with a Paraguayan VPN were to show up and leave two dbree links and then disappear... we’re not mad

the TR love I'm seeing oh wow...the flavor, THE TASTE :wowcry: True Romance really was that era and album huh? The poetic lyrics, the vocals, the wild hair, the goth platform stomper boots.. just talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, showstopping, spectacular. I still listen to this album and pretend I'm in 2012/13

She did that! the album aesthetic wow... one of my favorite albums ever for sure