Fluorine

Charli XCX

My Neck, My Back

I would lovelovelove her to cover Everytime by Britney Spears. It would be fucking EPIC.

It seems like a matter of time before she does a Britney Spears song.

For me, it's "Lullaby" by The Cure (bc she's a fan :defeated:), but I'd allow something a little more listener-friendly like "Just Like Heaven", "Boys Don't Cry", "Pictures of You", or "In Between Days" :whatever:

I'd venture to say she'd either do more '90s pop (like "I Want it That Way") or more '80s post-punk (like "Killing Moon"), so Britney or The Cure works.

She used to talk all the time about being a Santigold and M.I.A. fan - even though it's a bit of a stretch to imagine, I would love if she covered "Creator", "Boys", "L.E.S. Artistes", or "Bad Girls"...the more ~urban~ her covers, the better. :P She also used to be a big Kate Nash fan...hearing her cover "Skeleton Song" or maybe even "Foundations" would just be incredible. :deadbanana: 

Honestly, though, she should just release HQ, studio versions of her best two covers, "The Killing Moon" and "Lonely Jaguar". :ohno:

Avril Lavigne - What The Hell

JODMFOKSJOIFLKSJGVLKJ LVFLKDJKSLNFJSGDLKh

OMIGOSH I FORGOT SHE ALREADY COVERED THIS

AND SHE ONCE DID 'AMERICAN BOY' TOO

LKAJFLKJDLKJLKJVGLKFDSJKGLSDJFLKSJLFK

JODMFOKSJOIFLKSJGVLKJ LVFLKDJKSLNFJSGDLKh

OMIGOSH I FORGOT SHE ALREADY COVERED THIS

AND SHE ONCE DID 'AMERICAN BOY' TOO

LKAJFLKJDLKJLKJVGLKFDSJKGLSDJFLKSJLFK

Are u kiddin'? where is it?

<Knowles // Aitchison // Grant> 

if you're trying to say you have it but won't share... die.  :noparty:

and @@VelvetDreamer wow, I can't believe someone would waste their time making such a patehtic video that in the style of the original nekci menij... I don't know you but just because you weren't involved in the making of that crap, I can say with confidence you are more successful at life than anyone in that video...

edit: and if someone has the Charli G6 song would they mind helping me find it? (idk if I'm allowed to ask that...) but it's already leaked isn't it? I can't seem to find it though... I kind of thought it was just something really bad like Beach hut in Hawaii and some kind of Like a G6 cover but the way you guys are talking about it it sounds kind of good... is it worth having? It's probably the only Charli XCX song that's leaked that I haven't heard now... I even listened to BITCH ZO SXC...

did you get it? if not I'll send it to you

BzhmW.png

Figure 8 by Ellie

Fantasy by MS MR

Honestly, if she did a Marina song, it should be "Buy the Stars". :legend: 

As far as "Figure 8", that would be fascinating...their voices are so different, I'm sure it'd be worth a listen. 

Finally, anything but that MS MR song. :P "Salty Sweet" is, i.m.o., by far their best song, and a Charli version (probably) could only make it better...besides that, the only song I can easily imagine her covering by them is "Bones", but she already remixed it, without adding her own vocals. :( 

I recently started listening to a Swedish singer named Tove Lo, and if Charli would cover her wonderful song "Habits", I think it would (though I hate this word with a passion :toofunny:) slay