Trash Magic

"Life Is Beautiful" - Soundtrack for The Age of Adaline

So there is a new Lana song that was made because she was inspired by The Age of Ultron, but the song isn't actually for the film or on the soundtrack, it's just featured in a trailer, and the song might be on Honeymoon, but probably isn't an actual single.

So basically it's a fucking mess :smokes3:

So there is a new Lana song that was made because she was inspired by The Age of Ultron, but the song isn't actually for the film or on the soundtrack, it's just featured in a trailer, and the song might be on Honeymoon, but probably isn't an actual single.

Business as usual.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

Idk if anyone else has or not but I tweeted Dan, hopefully something good can come out of that. This is so goddamn irritating, I want it to be on an EP of b-sides or songs she didn't release or have a chance to release (but that is only just a dreeeeeam) at this point so we can have the full version (hackers...?? hello??? "when the world needed them most, they vanished. A hundred years have past and the members of LB... but I believe, hackers can save the world...")

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

I'm guessing the video lana shot is gonna get released before her first tour date so I guess we have some waiting to do  :crai: so 10 days. Im guessing either Wednesday or Friday for the video release but this is probably me being optimistic...

Demos_copy.png

If this is actually a single or at all involved with Honeymoon   :toofunny:  Life certainly will be beautiful if that isn't the case though.

Looool

I don't really care if we get the song or not.. I mean it'd be good to hear it in full but meh if that never happens I'm ok.

This reminds me of when Blue Velvet was premiered via H&M before being placed as a track on Paradise.

Blue Velvet was just an H&M promo track but girl liked it quite a lot so she put it on Paradise I believe ??? Idk I remember she said that but I'm not very reliable :illuminataylor:

I actually think the song sounds really good, but releasing a track produced by Dan Heath as a lead single would be the same as serving a piece of toast as a main dish.

I AM MY ONLY GOD

I actually think the song sounds really good, but releasing a track produced by Dan Heath as a lead single would be the same as serving a piece of toast as a main dish.

The lead should be Mark Ronson produced so Lana can get her Uptown Funk smash  :creep:

Age of Ultron? I think you got the wrong movie XD

:thumb: :thumb2:

TBH I would love it if it was a Honeymoon song. Unless all 12(?) songs on the album is better than Life is Beatiful. I would hate to not be able to hear the full version forever while there's 1 song on the Honeymoon album I don't like that it could've replaced.

If LIB is anything Honeymoon sounds like. Then I'm all for it! It sounds like an album full of movie soundtracks inspired instrumentals. Magical harps and strings etc. I don't think I'll like it as the first single tho. Maybe a promotional single or the album opener.

Maybe they thought it would be good for both parties. LIB helps promote AgeofAdaline since it was inspired by it anyway, while LIB/Honeymoon gets enough ears and attention from both Lana fans and AgeofAdaline fans and non lana fans who watched the trailer when it comes out as it's first single or something? Does it grab more attention in the US if the song was teased as a part of a big movie? Or does it grab more attention when you just release it on youtube/radio? Maybe Lana and her team thought her soundtrack songs(maleficent, great gatsby) are getting more popular than her album ones(UV) so why not release a teaser as if she made another soundtrack when i fact it's part of the album so more people will hear of it and buy the album.

Maybe the headline "Lana Del Rey has made yet another soundtrack for X movie" works better than "Lana Del Rey released her new song"?

If that's what she's doing, it's working cause she got on all the music blogs making it seem like the song's part of the movie.

MTV italy wrote: "the new Lana Del Rey song used in the trailer of age of adaline, probably it will be in Del Rey new album Honeymoon" but idk maybe they are reaching like us.

And they wrote it the same day the trailer was revealed.