lflflflflflflflflflf

[Pre-order] Lana Del Rey Lyrics Anthology BOOK

tbh I wouldn't actually instantly assume yes because they are your own unique work, she was merely the inspiration. I think the biggest problem would be using any of her lyricism. but at this thread reveals, definitely worth researching before you commit.

Hmm, true thank you! I haven't used any text, but as I am particularly affected when someone uses my stuff without credit I don't want to do the same. It's like when Lana had to redo Video Games I think. But on the other hand it's not like I'm going to sell millions :toofunny: I guess I'm just going to see how much people are interested, and if only a few people want it I'm going to find another way!

ZKcaooE.png

Hmm, true thank you! I haven't used any text, but as I am particularly affected when someone uses my stuff without credit I don't want to do the same. It's like when Lana had to redo Video Games I think. But on the other hand it's not like I'm going to sell millions :toofunny: I guess I'm just going to see how much people are interested, and if only a few people want it I'm going to find another way!

if you do sell some hmu thx :creep:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

girl did you READ the thread

Yes.

I'm posting comments in kickstarter project always. I'm blocked in Moy's twitter. He didn't answer me anymore in DM or facebook.

That's why I'm asking about news. MAYBE someone have ones to share.

I was stalking Lanaboards and I saw this. Has anyone gotten reimbursed? The books weren't cheap and so many people bought them. If nobody has gotten reimbursed did anyone take this to court or at least tried to? In my opinion, pressing charges ad demanding your money back seems like the best way to go. You know their name and there are multiple social media accounts linked that could be traced. It has basically been a year since the kickstarter ended and if something doesn't happen soon it never will. I'm sad that I'm not shocked that this happened.

@@nicoledollanganger I never expect to get my money back at this point, it's gone the way of the dodo - Was a great idea and I was hyped for it, but Moy obviously has challenges with being responsible and I paid to learn that out about him

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

If any of you live in england there is a good chance you can contact police and get him charged with fraud. It won't get your money back but it'll be some sort of justice for everyone involved. He should not in anyway get away with what he did to you lot.... :crossed:

Also I'm not sure if you can do this but contact kickstarter and see if they can IP ban  Moy so he doesn't pull this stunt again on any other poor soul in the near future.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I was stalking Lanaboards and I saw this. Has anyone gotten reimbursed? The books weren't cheap and so many people bought them. If nobody has gotten reimbursed did anyone take this to court or at least tried to? In my opinion, pressing charges ad demanding your money back seems like the best way to go. You know their name and there are multiple social media accounts linked that could be traced. It has basically been a year since the kickstarter ended and if something doesn't happen soon it never will. I'm sad that I'm not shocked that this happened.

I wasn't involved in this shenanigan but from what I gathered, kickstarter gives you the option to complain about a fundraiser in a certain period of time which was largely over when people started getting angry.. So that really was an obstacle for them... What a mess  :crossed:

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

i remember almost trying to preorder this but then i was like IT WONT EVER HAVE ALL OF THE UNRELEASED LYRICS(we will never have all the lyrics) SO I WONT SPEND MY MONEY ON IT... glad i didnt... wat a mess

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

If any of you live in england there is a good chance you can contact police and get him charged with fraud. It won't get your money back but it'll be some sort of justice for everyone involved. He should not in anyway get away with what he did to you lot.... :crossed:

Also I'm not sure if you can do this but contact kickstarter and see if they can IP ban  Moy so he doesn't pull this stunt again on any other poor soul in the near future.

IP bans are useless nowadays since almost everyone has a dynamic IP

It's only my dark city, only my new man...