Sign in to follow this  
GodBlessMe

Lana’s Best Album / Your Favourite

Now that Honeymoon has been released, which album is your favorite?  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Your favourite Lana album

• Lana Del Ray a.k.a. Lizzy Grant
    • Born To Die
    • Paradise
    • Ultraviolence
    • Honeymoon
    • Lust for Life
    • Norman Fucking Rockwell
    • Chemtrails Over the Country Club
    • Blue Banisters
    • Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

First time seeing this thread. Surprised that UV won by such a landslide. Let me explain:

UV is my favorite Lana album. I have the vinyl framed on my wall. It's iconic, unique, artistic, and a complete fucking masterpiece. As a body of work--it's immaculate. BUT--BTD is her claim to fame. It's pop perfection. It's just as unique as UV, but with all the GP appeal. Objectively, I would say that BTD is her best. I love the themes in BTD, I love the production, I love her singing. BTD is amazing. Even though UV holds the most precious part in my heart--BTD will always be what she is remembered by. And for that reason--BTD is probably her best work. 

Poor Honeymoon. It's an amazing album--but it just cant measure up to BTD or UV. I was just listening to HM today and thinking about how criminally underrated it is. It's kind of sad--but it seriously just isn't as good as BTD or UV. 

LANA DEL RAY NEEDS TO BE ON FUCKING SPOTIFY AND THAT'S THE DAMN TEA

Ive already said this but lemme repeat :hooker:

Paradise is my favorite album in terms of conception and "aesthetic", it also has the most sentimental value to me. I found out LDR on the music tab of YouTube when Jaguar posted the BD MV and I was hooked immediately, was happy to be around for the release of Paradise and Ride//Tropico were highlights of my year; and waiting for the EP kinda strung me along through some heavy months. 

Ironically it has some of my least listened to songs on the record, American,Body Electric, Bel Air etc. but even the Adam & Eve concept + my favorite Cover Art of hers it just makes my favorite, although I gave it to BtD because it is a classic, it is now permanently a legendary chart running album, it is what led this girl to fame and a life she wanted. For the most part, its perfect- even if UV has that grittiness and relate-ability many loved about it; BtD is her best work.

Honeymoon and I don't think that'll ever be topped 

But I also love love love AKA and DidyouknowthattheresatunnelunderOceanBlvd, they don't stray far behind Honeymoon at all GjVwS1x.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

AKA, UV, and HM :hooker:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

AKA, Honeymoon, and UV take the cake for me, but lately Ocean Blvd has really found it's place amongst them. Sometimes I go through random listening marathons of nothing but Sirens or BTD or Chemtrails, but that's what it's been for me lately. I don't listen to NFR, LFL, or Blue Banisters all too much anymore, but I do like those albums... just not as much as the others.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole