LDRO

Instagram Updates

Just now, lamms said:

Hopefully she'll do an audiobook again. I love both the book and my cd. Also her revisiting Violet means it will hopefully continue, where Bare feet on linoleum left off. It would fit so well with the Interview video and going by what we have of COTCC as well... omg so excited:hype:

I feel like she will! We know she’s at least started recording it because Patent Leather Do-Over was posted with that gorgeous audiovisual!

I love the audiobook so much. I really enjoyed how it connected to NFR and I can’t wait to see how Violet segues into Behind the Iron Gates and how that will link to Chemtrails!

Didn't she say that Chemtrails is somewhat inspired/related to Violet? Maybe this has something to do with that. It is very interesting that she posted another set of three. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, TheBoss said:

Aren't most of the pages from Violet's book though? Is Behind the Iron Gates a compilation of both books or what? 

She’s just showing us the compilation (manuscript pages in order) for Violet to let us know that she is going to do the same for Behind the Iron Gates now! They are two separate books! :) 

3 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I’m having major NFR flashbacks to when she was supposed to be releasing an album but she went all Violets mode and ended up delaying both projects :rip:

I love Violets but....why

why is she doing this 6 days before her single drops :wtfney:

she should have posted that three pictures from yesterday one day at a time and then this at least after the single drops 

she gives her art no time to breath :delicious:

tbh i think her contract w simon & schuster might be dictating when she has to turn in the new book...but also i think she gives her focus to whatever she's most interested in at any given moment and now that COCC is finished recording she's probs deep into writing poems again.

aOaIzH2.gif

Just now, honeybadger said:

her completing the set of three gives me a little faith... keeping that feed aesthetic for a reason i hope

at least she's still wearing her brace :kiss:

Yep. If she posts another set of three tomorrow, i'll be convinced that she's posting until the pre-order and then will disappear.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

“i’ll be gone for a while”. did she forget or.....??

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 minute ago, sexyslutboy said:

>i’ll be gone for a while as I delve into it.

>i’ll be gone for a while

:awkney:

You don’t want to be forgotten,

you just want to disappear :legend:

And this is how to disappear :sass:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 minute ago, Contemplating God said:

Didn't she say that Chemtrails is somewhat inspired/related to Violet? Maybe this has something to do with that. It is very interesting that she posted another set of three. 

Earlier this thread I've been saying this so many times and not directed to you, but I remember someone comment snickered, but yesss it might be a definite possibility. 

I'm all for her doing her own thing, like it matters anyway, but truly. I wish she'd do a little promo for the record when it comes out tho. Some live studio performances or something. videos. 

I don't really think that her poetry atm is outshining her music, but I still do like reading what she has to say. I just wish she did more for her music too. 

Just now, Miss Doing Nothing said:

I get the concept now. It would have been something that fitted well in the time of UV and Honeymoon, I think

Now it could be cool if it’s Pink Champagne and comes with a light pink pearlescent 7 inch promo single.

wouldn't that be great? just some merch to remember the album by n etc. 

UV/Honeymoon