LDRO

Instagram Updates

BEAUTY QUEENNNNN :paris:Β 

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“‚π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“π“Žπ“ƒ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’Ώπ‘œπ’Άπ“ƒ π‘œπ’» 𝒢𝓇𝒸

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 π’Άπ“ƒπ‘œπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡ π“Œπ‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒ π’·π‘’π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’ π‘œπ“‡ 𝒢𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒢𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓃 π“‚π“Ž π’Έπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘’π“Ž π’Ύπ“ˆπ“π’Άπ“ƒπ’Ή π’·π’Άπ’·π“Ž

18 minutes ago, Diamantes said:

is that charlie's booty bumpΒ :oic:

I think it's that Jack guy, actuallyΒ :air2:Β Also I didn't even notice there was another person in the picture until you pointed it out lol

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg

Emile commented on the postΒ :dua:Β It most likely means nothing because they're literally friends but I'm moving anyways

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg

7 hours ago, JFKs Fine China said:

There has been speculation Lana is dating Jack Donoghue. Does this sound like Lana singing in the background of his latest Insta story to anyone else or am I reaching?

Β 

https://instagram.com/stories/jackdonoghueboy/2799640882490496739?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=copy_link

It sounds a lot like City Love by John Mayer wtf I was just listening to this song on repeat today

Β 

3:20

Β 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

1 hour ago, Honeyyoung said:

LANA DEL REY STUNS

Imagem

J0FSWCp.jpg

Jack Donoghue’sΒ shoe via Instagram vs the shoes on Lana’s post. Maybe the same?

Β 

IΒ know they’re probably just dating/friends, but I’d love to hear what a Donoghue-produced Lana record would sound like…

β€œβ€¦and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia PlathΒ 

4 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

J0FSWCp.jpg

Jack Donoghue’sΒ shoe via Instagram vs the shoes on Lana’s post. Maybe the same?

Β 

IΒ know they’re probably just dating/friends, but I’d love to hear what a Donoghue-produced Lana record would sound like…

I’ve been thinking the same thing ever since it became evidentΒ they’ve been hanging out. His band, Salem, is so good. A witchhouse inspired production with heavy beats, synths, sparse pianoΒ andΒ Lana’s ethereal voice has amazing potentialΒ :godlaugh::blush2:

Tumblr

2 minutes ago, JFKs Fine China said:

I’ve been thinking the same thing ever since it became evidentΒ they’ve been hanging out. His band, Salem, is so good. A witchhouse inspired production with heavy beats, synths, sparse pianoΒ andΒ Lana’s ethereal voice has amazing potentialΒ :godlaugh::blush2:

im sure she'll take influence from his band

but i dont think he'll produce it, because if they break up or stop being friends it will be weird to have a record produced by him. and she always uses really professional and well known producers.

i would love to hear it, but I think she'll just get inspired by them